Grace Baptist Academy at Lookout Valley

jadguitar06

I expect LV to win this because they can run it and throw it. I'm glad to see LV have a good year. I respect that program because they've always showed up to play with what they have. Back in the 80s Boyd was too chicken to compete in the District but LV always brought what they had and didn't whine.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand what grace fans are thinking? didnt they promise to shut down Scruggs the same way last year? i think he had near 300 yards and 5 or 6 td's against them on a rain soaked field... If they couldnt contain him on a sloppy field, good luck chasing him on a dry turf... I say that the boys from grace ought to be able to describe the back of Scruggs' jersey pretty well by the end of the night!

LV by 2 TD's

What grace fans?? I dont think a grace fan has even posted on this thread. If you think eaglemaniac is a grace fan, then you are being mislead because grace fans do not talk smack like eagle. he just posts insults to other teams and tries to fire them up for their next game against grace. he obviously has something against them and is ruining their image. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Sorry maniac but Scruggs is a good running back and should be able to play at a small school somewhere. SP's defense is one of the best around from 1A to 3A and some above so don't even think Grace can accomplish the same thing. SP also slowed Tyner down last week and they are a much better team than LV. I was surprised at LV's passing game. It was much improved and they actually moved the ball some passing. Put 8 in the box all the time and they will beat you throwing to Rorex. They also have another RB that is pretty good and they gave it to him some while using Scruggs as a decoy. Grace is not very good against the run so I expect Scruggs to get 150+ yds. Bledsoe is not a very good team and they put 30 points on Grace. That says a lot

I haven't seen Grace play but they do have some athletes. Their QB Blake is very good and they have a few RB's that can move the ball. LV's defense is better than anything Grace has seen this year except for Boyd. I think Rorex has a big night against Grace. He was all over the field against us and in my opinion is LV's best player. I think Grace will score a few times but not enough to keep up with LV.

Lookout Valley by 2 TDs

i think Lance is our best athlete in the whole school

who s this baketball recruit i ve been hearing so much about that plays football 4 Grace, i think u spell Fuquan (not 4 sure) but he got recruited from Central 4 basketball and he s playing football also, i heard he s a STUD? is he playing varsity as well as jv?

im not sure if i know who you're talking about, but if it is who im thinking than i have only seen him playing jv. i believe he is #3. he is a good athlete on jv but jv is different from varsity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

im not sure if i know who you're talking about, but if it is who im thinking than i have only seen him playing jv. i believe he is #3. he is a good athlete on jv but jv is different from varsity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

thats him #3 just wondering if he was playing varsity or not seems like a good athlete 2 me, how did they get him from Central i wonder? he looked good 2 me and very athletic i m just surprised he left such a good program. i figured he would get more scouts staying at the other school than a smaller school, may be wrong they probably try and get more players into college trhan a public school

thats him #3 just wondering if he was playing varsity or not seems like a good athlete 2 me, how did they get him from Central i wonder? he looked good 2 me and very athletic i m just surprised he left such a good program. i figured he would get more scouts staying at the other school than a smaller school, may be wrong they probably try and get more players into college trhan a public school

Fuquan moved out of Central's zone and didn't want to go to Howard, his new zone school, so he transferred and is sitting out, he should be eligible for basketball postseason assuming Grace makes it farther than Central did last year.

Since when, recently, has Central been a good program in either sport? Bigger school, yes, but as far as state tournament possibilities Grace has a better shot at making it (basketball).

Quan will be a nice addition to the football team next year, really helping at DB, which is a weakness for Grace as evident by last Friday's game (3 interference penalties on Bledsoe's final series and then giving up the touchdown on the last play of the game).