Dobyns Bennett @ Sevier County

tricitiessportsfan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like I remember a couple of "clowns" downing Chris Sensabaugh about three weeks ago. U-all remember that don't you?

Now that the freshman has two full games under his belt:

Last week: 156yrds. 3 td's

Tonight: 194yrds. 4 td's

He appears to be the real deal. It will be interesting to see if he can stay focused with the inevitable hoopla. I would like to see the area produce another D-I caliber offensive skill player.

He appears to be the real deal. It will be interesting to see if he can stay focused with the inevitable hoopla. I would like to see the area produce another D-I caliber offensive skill player.

I think we can go ahead and say he "is" the real deal. He's a freshman, 154 & 194 yrds, and 7 touchdowns in the last two games. He's dragging people 5yrds down field almost every play. He still has 3 more years to grow and get better. He is the real deal. The biggest thing he has to worry about is the "thugs" now. They will all want to start hanging out with him cause he's a star. They ruined Lamon Williams life and could do the same to Sensabaugh. I think he is smarter than that though.

I think we can go ahead and say he "is" the real deal. He's a freshman, 154 & 194 yrds, and 7 touchdowns in the last two games. He's dragging people 5yrds down field almost every play. He still has 3 more years to grow and get better. He is the real deal. The biggest thing he has to worry about is the "thugs" now. They will all want to start hanging out with him cause he's a star. They ruined Lamon Williams life and could do the same to Sensabaugh. I think he is smarter than that though.

You all think he's good, just wait until his son joins the team in a couple of years! Waco, I thought you said Gate City was the only school around where father and son could play on the same team? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

A great win for us!!!! The line opened some real nice holes last night, and the backs ran real hard.Please coaches,don't put it all on our running game.The big boys will stop a one dimensional game plan. !!!!.In the past,it was the lack of running that cost us,don't let the ability to run on weaker teams,cloud your thinking.For the love of smarts,could someone just run a play into the game coach ????

Good post Waco

Ease your mind about the "thug" thing WaCo. Chris is a yes sir/no sir kinda young man and always has a smile on his face, unless he is competing in "anything." I'v know Chris for 5 or 6 years now, he is a great young man. The Sensabaugh family is top notch and his mom and dad would take care of any thug that might come in the picture, if Chris didn't first.

I'm glad Coach Clark moved him up, we needed that.

Roll Tribe Roll

You all think he's good, just wait until his son joins the team in a couple of years! Waco, I thought you said Gate City was the only school around where father and son could play on the same team? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Scott....

NO NEED for a comment like that! Chris is a GREAT kid and he has a WONDERFUL set of parents!

I know you and WaCo like to shoot off at the mouth against each other but PLEASE keep it that way! NO NEED for personal attacks on 15 / 16 year old KIDS! I would think as a parent that you will at least appologize for what you said!

WaCo.....

As for your comments about Lamon's friends "ruining" him. I think the kids hold some responsibility for what they do and how they do it! It's not always "sombody else's fault"!

Not trying to ruffle any feathers, just my 2 cents worth!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Scott....

NO NEED for a comment like that! Chris is a GREAT kid and he has a WONDERFUL set of parents!

I know you and WaCo like to shoot off at the mouth against each other but PLEASE keep it that way! NO NEED for personal attacks on 15 / 16 year old KIDS! I would think as a parent that you will at least appologize for what you said!

WaCo.....

As for your comments about Lamon's friends "ruining" him. I think the kids hold some responsibility for what they do and how they do it! It's not always "sombody else's fault"!

Not trying to ruffle any feathers, just my 2 cents worth!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Not intended to be a hurtful remark towards Chris. Just funning around in response to Waco's remarks towards the SWVa holdbacks. But, you might as well get a thick skin over there towards Chris. We've been hearing it over here at South for 4 years towards Curt. When you have a stud, people get jealous and attack. Good luck to Chris and the rest of Indians.

Not intended to be a hurtful remark towards Chris. Just funning around in response to Waco's remarks towards the SWVa holdbacks. But, you might as well get a thick skin over there towards Chris. We've been hearing it over here at South for 4 years towards Curt. When you have a stud, people get jealous and attack. Good luck to Chris and the rest of Indians.

Oh yeah just funning...right. As Worlhead stated, I would think as a parent (how scary) you would have better things to do than sit on here making comments such as that about a 16-18 year old kid. But then I remember your obsession with Josef. I guess you'll be calling for Chris' daddy to spank him too huh?(i went to school with his dad so I know how that would work out for ya) And as a parent, how can you call for another parent to spank there kid when you are on here disparaging a kid by talking about him playing with his son...not setting a good example for your own younguns yourself there I would say. And then comparing that comment with remarks made about Curt...Please! With all due respect, I have yet to read A comment that disparages him like you just did other than people that may think he is not as great as some others they have seen in there lifetimes. And they call that opinion...you know everybody has one just like....well you get the picture. I mean he has become the media darling and I rarely find anything non-positive about him...so you are just trying to deflect attention from an ignorant comment you made about a kid and calim it was "funning". You relate people's opinion to jealousy and attack but you are allowed because you were just funning.

By the way...correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you make a post on here that no team from this area would ever win a state title in football? I'm pretty sure you did. I wonder if you are still in that mindset or have changed since SS has been laying waste to Region 1-2A.....uh sorry 4A /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

First you were talking about spanking Josef and now calling guys studs....Hmmm beginning to wonder about you there Monica

Oh yeah just funning...right. As Worlhead stated, I would think as a parent (how scary) you would have better things to do than sit on here making comments such as that about a 16-18 year old kid. But then I remember your obsession with Josef. I guess you'll be calling for Chris' daddy to spank him too huh?(i went to school with his dad so I know how that would work out for ya) And as a parent, how can you call for another parent to spank there kid when you are on here disparaging a kid by talking about him playing with his son...not setting a good example for your own younguns yourself there I would say. And then comparing that comment with remarks made about Curt...Please! With all due respect, I have yet to read A comment that disparages him like you just did other than people that may think he is not as great as some others they have seen in there lifetimes. And they call that opinion...you know everybody has one just like....well you get the picture. I mean he has become the media darling and I rarely find anything non-positive about him...so you are just trying to deflect attention from an ignorant comment you made about a kid and calim it was "funning". You relate people's opinion to jealousy and attack but you are allowed because you were just funning.

By the way...correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you make a post on here that no team from this area would ever win a state title in football? I'm pretty sure you did. I wonder if you are still in that mindset or have changed since SS has been laying waste to Region 1-2A.....uh sorry 4A /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

First you were talking about spanking Josef and now calling guys studs....Hmmm beginning to wonder about you there Monica

You know something Moronandgrey, you are a real piece of work. Mr. CoachTPoliceman. That's what you think you are. How come you don't lash out at Waco when he makes fun of kids? He's done it numerous times. Oh, I forgot, you don't have his posts cut out and taped all over your walls like you do mine. Go back and look at 'em. But, he's a D-B "fan" so it's okay. You know, you and i could settle this the ole Waco way as a matter of fact. K-Mart?? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="