Maryville's Schedule is WEAK!

WarriorFan

No. BA was no cupcake. Their record spoke for themselves. Maryville was the better team.

But "Maryville plays weak schedules. Maryville plays cupcakes." Used quotation marks because my high school english teacher told me that when you quote someone you are supposed to use quotation marks. You figure out who I quoted.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But "Maryville plays weak schedules. Maryville plays cupcakes." Used quotation marks because my high school english teacher told me that when you quote someone you are supposed to use quotation marks. You figure out who I quoted.

This is getting really old...... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" BA WAS NEVER ON YOUR REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE. Research BEFORE you post. IT WAS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.... /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> ....

Obviously you have a problem with Maryville. Don't have to look through RED color glasses to see that one.

Let's see you love facts. From 1973 to 2007 that would be 35 graduating classes. If my math (Granted I might be wrong since I'm not a BA Graduate) is correct that would be slightly more than 71 (71.4) average per graduating class. Has BA actually been that small. Heck with 100 avg. that would be 3500 alums. From the number of BA supporters posting on this thread seems like there is not a lot in Williamson County that agree with you.

All news is good news.............................that is kind of like saying.....................I'm not even going to go there!!!

My graduating class was 64 in 1984. Graduating classes before that were even smaller. BA has never has a graduating class of 100 to my recollection. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Graduations are short, sweet and in the school gym...

here is a link to class sizes: http://www.privateschoolreview.com/school_ov/school_id/25948 . It looks like BA may have a class over 100 in '08.

My graduating class was 64 in 1984. Graduating classes before that were even smaller. BA has never has a graduating class of 100 to my recollection. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Graduations are short, sweet and in the school gym...

here is a link to class sizes: http://www.privateschoolreview.com/school_ov/school_id/25948 . It looks like BA may have a class over 100 in '08.

I do not believe you graduated in 1984. I have been watching your posts from the last few days and assumed I was reading the work of an immature high school kid. If you are truely a 40+ year old man, you should be ashamed of your immaturity. Grow up.

This is getting really old...... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" BA WAS NEVER ON YOUR REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE. Research BEFORE you post. IT WAS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.... /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> ....

Didn't say they were just using your logic. As anyone can see in this post I refer to and your next (asked the average not how many were in your class) you always avoid what is actually said or asked. If you are going to correct othe peoples spelling and grammar then you might want to check your grammar in the post you made after this one.

As a stated earlier, I am not a Rebel fan. Never have been probably never will be. Have had many friends that attended Maryville. My nephew even has a state championship ring from last year. But, one can certainly appreciate what Maryville has accomplished. Your attempt to attack that program (its player, its coaches, its administrators, its fans) is deplorable. What is even worse is you try to hide behind the guise of being a writer and using sensationlism to challenge people to think. If you are an example of the athletes that have attended BA then I have certainly lost respect for that program. If you are an example of the great people of Williamson County then I now understand why your county commission was the only county in this great state of Tennesse to vote against the "Tennessee Ten Commandment Resolution". You need to post a sign outside the courthouse with the Golden Rule on it: "Do unto others first before they can do unto you". And if you do it under the guise of sensationlism it's okay.

As my mother taught me at an early age, never argue with _________ you are wasting your time. You fill in the blank. I've had enough fun seeing if I could get you to actually answer a question without avoiding it, changing the topic, or crying because someone was slamming you and feel no need to wast any more time. Argue with you again sometime on another thread.

Okay. I lied. Probably to on another thread. Good luck Rebels when you take it to the next level as Brandon100 wants to see. Don't no where it is since the TSSAA state championship is as high as you can go. Maybe Brandon100 will put his money where his mouth is and give the Maryville High School Athletic program a blank check to pay for rooms, travel, and food to send you to play the best teams in California, Florida, South Carolina, Hawaii, or Tennessee(BA).

Give him a break rebelsman. He did say that the best 5 years of his life was spent at Brentwood Academy High School.

I do not believe you graduated in 1984. I have been watching your posts from the last few days and assumed I was reading the work of an immature high school kid. If you are truely a 40+ year old man, you should be ashamed of your immaturity. Grow up.

When did you think most on this thread graduated....last year? How could you have thought this thread was written by a kid? It says all over the thread my age range..... Come on....there are grads from Maryville on this thread from the '70s and older.....Again.....more personal bashing...you guys just don't stop, do you???....

Well Brandon has exposed us I guess.

When we went on the road to play 12-0 Red Bank in the quarterfinals last year, spotted them a two touchdown lead and came back to win the game I guess we managed to get an 0-10 team to put their uniforms on. The same for when we played 13-0 Morristown West in the Semis and 14-0 Hillsboro in the finals. I feel so silly! I really thought those were three very good teams.

And he is right. We should not play Lenoir City in week ten. Granted they are a Region opponent and we have no choice but we should do the right thing and forfeit the game even if it does effect our playoff standings.

Like other Brandon initiated threads before on this same tired subject, this thread is a monument to a grown man in middle tennessee, who despite all he says to the contrary, is so bothered by a winning percentage put up by a bunch of high school kids that he has to get on here and play Judge and Jury to their manhood, the coaching staff's integrity and basically every move they make.

Regions all over the State have up and down years all the time. Many highly ranked teams and yes, even eventual champions play much weaker opponents during the course of the season. Thats why there are playoffs, rather than "poll champions" at the end of the year. Even if a team can run, they cannot hide and eventually will have to play the best their classification has to offer. Maryville did that last year and by the way did it convincingly.

Maryville is the team that is neck and neck with BA for most State Titles right now. And just happen to be the team Brandon has decided to put under the microscope. Coincidence???? Use common sense and make your own decision. There are plenty of other highly regarded teams out there with less than brutal schedules. But he chose us.

I would tell Brandon to get a life. But with the frequency of these threads popping up I fear that Ship has Sailed.

Poor Coach Quarles. I bet he does not sleep a wink at night worrying about random attacks by a frustrated alleged grown man in Middle Tennessee.

When did you think most on this thread graduated....last year? How could you have thought this thread was written by a kid? It says all over the thread my age range..... Come on....there are grads from Maryville on this thread from the '70s and older.....Again.....more personal bashing...you guys just don't stop, do you???....

Had to edit and change "lasted year". Thought you were a writer? Thought I saw where you corrected someone elses mistake. (People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.) Feeble attempt to avoid the statement. You may say your age range. Who would believe you?

Didn't say they were just using your logic. As anyone can see in this post I refer to and your next (asked the average not how many were in your class) you always avoid what is actually said or asked. If you are going to correct othe peoples spelling and grammar then you might want to check your grammar in the post you made after this one.

As a stated earlier, I am not a Rebel fan. Never have been probably never will be. Have had many friends that attended Maryville. My nephew even has a state championship ring from last year. But, one can certainly appreciate what Maryville has accomplished. Your attempt to attack that program (its player, its coaches, its administrators, its fans) is deplorable. What is even worse is you try to hide behind the guise of being a writer and using sensationlism to challenge people to think. If you are an example of the athletes that have attended BA then I have certainly lost respect for that program. If you are an example of the great people of Williamson County then I now understand why your county commission was the only county in this great state of Tennesse to vote against the "Tennessee Ten Commandment Resolution". You need to post a sign outside the courthouse with the Golden Rule on it: "Do unto others first before they can do unto you". And if you do it under the guise of sensationlism it's okay.

As my mother taught me at an early age, never argue with _________ you are wasting your time. You fill in the blank. I've had enough fun seeing if I could get you to actually answer a question without avoiding it, changing the topic, or crying because someone was slamming you and feel no need to wast any more time. Argue with you again sometime on another thread.

Okay. I lied. Probably to on another thread. Good luck Rebels when you take it to the next level as Brandon100 wants to see. Don't no where it is since the TSSAA state championship is as high as you can go. Maybe Brandon100 will put his money where his mouth is and give the Maryville High School Athletic program a blank check to pay for rooms, travel, and food to send you to play the best teams in California, Florida, South Carolina, Hawaii, or Tennessee(BA).

Give him a break rebelsman. He did say that the best 5 years of his life was spent at Brentwood Academy High School.

Why??? Because I came on a sports website, which is full of debate on most every thread, and questioned your schedule........mind you....QUESTIONED.....now I am every name in the book that you guys have said?????I am deplorable?????? I am whatever ____________ means????? Come on guys, this is a sports website that has a sole purpose for DISCUSSION, not personal bashing. I have answered EVERY question you want answered.....I have even shown that BA has very few graduates with a link to a site showing how small it is, I have just said something you don't want to hear, so you keep coming back.....I will say it right now......you question MY maturity??????......Oh yeah.......it is ok to go on a site and personally bash somone time in and time out, with that person never bashing you guys, but I am the one immature because I brought up fact, defended my point and never resorted to name calling and making personal jabs at one of you......It appears that I should not be the one in question......Oh...no.....NONE of our Maryville supporters could ever be......IMMATURE???????? Hope you have fun in 5A. At least it will force you to play better ball teams....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As for this 10 Commandment Rule.....I guess now you are going to say our WIlliamson Co. is full of left wing liberals because they didn't vote something in. Maybe there was something built into the resolution that needed second thought.....ya know....that is how things are done in govt. Propose something, then later, you find it is full of back end garbage. You don't vote something in because it is the popular thing. Most people who vote, vote for things they have do idea on why they are voting. "Aunt Sally" told me to vote for something, so I did it. At the same time, this person has no clue about what they voted for. It is better to research, and you don't always have to go with the crowd. What does that have to do with this thread, anyways?

Well Brandon has exposed us I guess.

When we went on the road to play 12-0 Red Bank in the quarterfinals last year, spotted them a two touchdown lead and came back to win the game I guess we managed to get an 0-10 team to put their uniforms on. The same for when we played 13-0 Morristown West in the Semis and 14-0 Hillsboro in the finals. I feel so silly! I really thought those were three very good teams.

And he is right. We should not play Lenoir City in week ten. Granted they are a Region opponent and we have no choice but we should do the right thing and forfeit the game even if it does effect our playoff standings.

Like other Brandon initiated threads before on this same tired subject, this thread is a monument to a grown man in middle tennessee, who despite all he says to the contrary, is so bothered by a winning percentage put up by a bunch of high school kids that he has to get on here and play Judge and Jury to their manhood, the coaching staff's integrity and basically every move they make.

Regions all over the State have up and down years all the time. Many highly ranked teams and yes, even eventual champions play much weaker opponents during the course of the season. Thats why there are playoffs, rather than "poll champions" at the end of the year. Even if a team can run, they cannot hide and eventually will have to play the best their classification has to offer. Maryville did that last year and by the way did it convincingly.

Maryville is the team that is neck and neck with BA for most State Titles right now. And just happen to be the team Brandon has decided to put under the microscope. Coincidence???? Use common sense and make your own decision. There are plenty of other highly regarded teams out there with less than brutal schedules. But he chose us.

I would tell Brandon to get a life. But with the frequency of these threads popping up I fear that Ship has Sailed.

Poor Coach Quarles. I bet he does not sleep a wink at night worrying about random attacks by a frustrated alleged grown man in Middle Tennessee.

Those are playoff games.....NOT who is on your schedule.....AGAIN the topic thread

Had to edit and change "lasted year". Thought you were a writer? Thought I saw where you corrected someone elses mistake. (People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.) Feeble attempt to avoid the statement. You may say your age range. Who would believe you?

Ya know....sometimes keys don't get hit by your fingers the way you want them to.....I don't use spell check....I read what I post in RT, then change mistakes I see. I don't need a computer looking over my shoulder for typos. I can correct them myself......

It is evident you just want to get on the bandwagon, ya know.....join the lynch mob because suddenly you have a platform...you want to join the crowd. If you didn't, you would have read the WHOLE thread and seen where I was corrected for principle/principal. I had not corrected anyone's typing before that. The poster meant to say "fun", and wrote "phone". Huge difference.

Debating MBA guys seems alot more enjoyable, more intelligent and a whole lot less dangerous than posting with you folks here. Look at the way you guys have shown yourselves to outside posters who have read your personal bashing, arrogance, "gang mentality" and how you yourselves have represented Maryville, Blount Co and East TN. There have been some great posts on here from level headed Maryville supporters that see the topic for what it is and recognize it. Their statement of "not much we can do" would have been the best answer for all of you. It would have made sense. Instead, you come on here saying Maryville personally doesn't give a ________ about what I or anyone else thinks, etc, and verbally assault me and ridicule me because you had nothing better to say than the truth, which is "I don't know how to fix it....wish we could get some better games, but not much we can do. It is up to the administration." HOW ARROGANT. I didn't expose your arrogance.....YOU did, Maryville guys. Go back and think if you really represented Maryville or your city that well in each of your posts........I don't think so. As far as government decisions......NOT MY CALL....so your attempts to say how bad Williamson Co. is because our commissioners didn't vote something in shows how I am as a person because I live here is amazing and totally off topic.......

Obviously you have a problem with Maryville. Don't have to look through RED color glasses to see that one.

Let's see you love facts. From 1973 to 2007 that would be 35 graduating classes. If my math (Granted I might be wrong since I'm not a BA Graduate) is correct that would be slightly more than 71 (71.4) average per graduating class. Has BA actually been that small. Heck with 100 avg. that would be 3500 alums. From the number of BA supporters posting on this thread seems like there is not a lot in Williamson County that agree with you.

All news is good news.............................that is kind of like saying.....................I'm not even going to go there!!!

Charger, I graduated in the mid 90's and my class had 67. The class before ours was somewhere in the 50's. It truly is a small community.