Father Ryan at Knox Webb

statebound

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Webb's defense has to step up if they want to win. Their offense can score, but when they played ensworth they could not tackle their running backs. Webb has to pull off a win against either baylor, mccallie, or father ryan if they want to make the playoffs. If webb's d has gotten any better since that ensworth game then they have a chance if not expect ryan to roll on.

Father ryan only beat bga by 14...and was down at half.... i would be very surprised if they beat webb by 35...let alone hold them scoreless...if bga scored on them i promise webb will.

Father Ryan over looked BGA and they learned from that, they will not over look this one.. Father Ryan wins by 3 touchdowns

If you don't know something, how about keeping "your Big Play Mouth" shut. Spreading rumors about high school kids is about as low as you can stoop. Go work for National Inquirer if you need to participate in the spreading of rumors and tearing down of young people's reputations.

Ole Dad

#77 chad bright got kicked out for somethng but i dont know what right now