Fayette Ware vs. Jackson South Side

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to pick against the Hawks but without their Offense cod. they are going to strugle scoring points. Coach Hayes is a good defensive coach and motivator. He just runs the same 3 or 4 plays on offense. He doesn't make any adjustment at all. That's what happend friday against North Side. You could just tell he was calling plays. I hope they can step it up. I pick Fware20 JSS13 hope not but... we'll see Go Hawks!!

The winner is definately in the driver's seat in the region. Fayette-Ware had a very bad 1st quarter last week against Haywood. Maybe they will play with more discipline early in the game this week. I really think F-W wins this in Somerville, 26-14.

I must say...NS really surprised me with a victory over SS...however Haywoods win over Fayette-Ware didn't surprise me a bit...South Side has GOT to be angry over a HUGE upset and can't afford to go on this 2 game skid and lose this big region game!!!

This is the game where Fayette-Ware proves they are different from last year and this is the game where South Side shows last week was an aberration. I know everyone remembers the colossal meltdown of the FW Cats last year after the SS game. will they do the same this year after tanking one game

SS is coming off a shocking loss to North Side is this a sign of things to come i hope not for their sake because FW and Bolivar are not the teams you wanna be running into and you cant score points

i like the Cats at home mostly because the SS off cord is not gonna be there the team that wins takes over 1st in the region the team that loses slides to 3rd

Hate to pick against the Hawks but without their Offense cod. they are going to strugle scoring points. Coach Hayes is a good defensive coach and motivator. He just runs the same 3 or 4 plays on offense. He doesn't make any adjustment at all. That's what happend friday against North Side. You could just tell he was calling plays. I hope they can step it up. I pick Fware20 JSS13 hope not but... we'll see Go Hawks!!

I forgot about that.