Brentwood vs Franklin

Combos

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious how you are coming to the conclusion that BHS is going to get blown away? Ravenwood beat FHS 10-7 and BHS beat RHS 7-6. So how are you coming on here saying FHS will win by 24 or maybe more? I don't know maybe your right but I just don't see the logic.

Rebels have found their offense, Bruins haven't. Defenses are a toss-up at best or a slight edge to Franklin.

May not be 24. 21 may be closer to the actual result and if someone offers you 14...bet the farm.

By the way, the comparative score thing really doesn't work very well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Rebels have found their offense, Bruins haven't. Defenses are a toss-up at best or a slight edge to Franklin.

May not be 24. 21 may be closer to the actual result and if someone offers you 14...bet the farm.

By the way, the comparative score thing really doesn't work very well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you want to believe beating the last two teams you did by the margin you did "finding your offense" then you go on believing that. I am not getting on here saying Brentwood will beat Franklin because I just don't know. But I do believe Brentwood has things moving in the right direction and has improved each week. I believe if Franklin wins and they just might, the score will be within 7-10 points either way.