REGION 5-1A MID-SEASON REPORT CARD!

Region Winner Pick  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Region Winner Pick

You are absolutely right MTSU Fan. The Champions are playing great football right now and could conceivably win it all this year??¦ but they have several games to play and they get harder each week. A let-down on any Friday night could ruin the season for a bunch of Seniors and the entire team. Eagleville has the weapons to beat Cascade if the Champions don??™t focus on the game at hand. It is very easy to start looking ahead at the next game down the road.

Having said all that, I think this is the year that Cascade wins the Region 5 1A Championship.

I could'nt agree more. I agree that they have to take each game one at a time, but I am not a player so me talking on here does not afftect the team going out and playing. Everyone else comes on here and supports their team and says they are the best so I am going to continue to believe that Cascade has what it takes to win it all. Do I beleive they will win the championship right now or are prepared at this monet, absolutely not but you know as well as I do that each week they seem to improve in a different area and I just dont see them losing to anyone besides possibly Jo Byrns. They are the team to beat and the top dog until they are beaten. I have in fact seen Eagleville and WHH play each other and that was when WHH had their QB so maybe WHH didnt play their best game that night?? I dont have a clue about that all I know is we should dominate the Eagleville game in every aspect as long as we stay focused.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right I am a fan of Cascade. I mean I do usually say Go Champs at the end of my posts. Im really not sure when I started talking "smack" exactly I think it was after Cascade blasted Eagleville last year. There is nothing wrong with you supporting your team but to think that WHH is as good as Cascade is crazy. I guess since everyone likes to compare scores and all WHH beat Eagleville 24-12 with their QB correct??? Well check back here after the Cascade - Eagleville game and see if the score is any better or worse!

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Proving Posters Wrong week by week.

he wasnt talking about you when he said he was from cascade. he was talking about patriots16. he tries to act as a heritage player or ex-player or whatever, but he is in fact a cascade fan. he just stirs up crap...

he wasnt talking about you when he said he was from cascade. he was talking about patriots16. he tries to act as a heritage player or ex-player or whatever, but he is in fact a cascade fan. he just stirs up crap...

He IS NOT from Cascade. What makes you think that anyway? You are right, though, there are people who create a second name just for the sake of stirring things up. Isn't that right, gtgwao! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Where do you get your facts that Patriot 16 is from Cascade??? That could be an assumption that he is from anywhere. I can't wait till the Champs blast Eagleville so we no longer have to discuss this game anymore after tommorrow night. Cascade 2007 Region 5 1A Champs!!!!

But remember last year McEwen HAD a playoff spot when WHH beat Forrest the last game of the season and then McEwen lost to I think Clarksville Acad. and got bumped by the tie breaker. Crazy stuff could happen but my 4 in no order what so ever

Forrest (yup homer)

JBS

Cascade

NCS

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> your right about last year, but this is this year and Mac Town is still up set of what happen to them last year.

I think they will make it up this year.

GO BIG RED...........................

He IS NOT from Cascade. What makes you think that anyway? You are right, though, there are people who create a second name just for the sake of stirring things up. Isn't that right, gtgwao! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

what are you talking about. i have admitted all year i was from eagleville and supported them in a postive way. i have ragged on hereitage all year because they are out of shape and slow. but I agree, patriot 16 is a made up name from cascade. if you think i am made up o well. i know the truth and support my eagles.

what are you talking about. i have admitted all year i was from eagleville and supported them in a postive way. i have ragged on hereitage all year because they are out of shape and slow. but I agree, patriot 16 is a made up name from cascade. if you think i am made up o well. i know the truth and support my eagles.

I could care less whether you "made up" or not. I only said that you and your alias (eaglevillefan11) are the same person. Why would a Cascade fan go under the name of patriot16 and get on CoachT talking about how much better WHH is than Cascade and Jo Byrns. That is a ridiculous statement to make for three reasons:

1. It's just plain stupid and makes no sense.

2. You have no proof and shouldn't make accusations that you can't prove.

3. You seem to like to try and stir things up so I'm sure that is what you're doing by saying that.