REGION 5-1A MID-SEASON REPORT CARD!

Region Winner Pick  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Region Winner Pick

My Report Card...

Nashville Christian (A+)...I don't think anyone seen them coming. They've already doubled their win total from last year.

Jo Byrns (A)...they've answered a lot of questions so far. Haven't skipped a beat.

cascade (A)...no let downs, taking care of business.

Forrest (A)...good solid 4-1 start, a little bit of a let down with their 21 point loss to JB

White House-Heritage (A)...same as Forrest, good solid start but a bit of a let down against Forrest

Middle TN Christian (A)...playing very well for their 1st time in Region 5-1A

Community B...1st year in, can't complain too much

McEwen (B-)...had a good showing against cascade but not against White House-Heritage

Clarksville Academy (C-)...hasn't met expectations this year; should have put up a bit more of a fight.

Eagleville (D)...still fighting some of the same issues, haven't seen any improvement from last year.

I have to agree with this. Being an alum of NCS, I haven't seen them play this well since 01'. Landsdale has this team in a position to upset some people. Other than the one above NCS has no love on this topic, so I guess I'll be biased. Outside of Jo Byrns and Forrest(since they beat us) NCS has a chance to beat anyone in the Region.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only player that might of helped mcewen in the heritage game was 34. and with him the outcome would not of been any different. heritage was playing good that night and it didn't matter if mcewen would of had 17 on the field. heritage would of still won. mcewen just isn't that good this year. maybe next year mc town. you just don't have it this year.

so if I'm hearing you right is that 11 players can defend 17 players. And all the players are in high school. don't think so......McEwen has a better team then they had last year..... If I'm wrong please let me know about 11 on 17.

well this thred should be closed cause we already know that wwh is goin to win

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> WHH will win what??? The opprotunity to go to the playoffs??? Yes more than likely first or second in the region no way.... WHH is the third best team in the region and will find that out when they play Jo Byrns in a couple of weeks. I wonder iff you will still be talking this WHH smack after Jo Byrns pops you guys in the mouth. Should be interesting.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> WHH will win what??? The opprotunity to go to the playoffs??? Yes more than likely first or second in the region no way.... WHH is the third best team in the region and will find that out when they play Jo Byrns in a couple of weeks. I wonder iff you will still be talking this WHH smack after Jo Byrns pops you guys in the mouth. Should be interesting.

this guy is from cascade. he started talking smack last year the week of the heritage cascade game.

this guy is from cascade. he started talking smack last year the week of the heritage cascade game.

Your right I am a fan of Cascade. I mean I do usually say Go Champs at the end of my posts. Im really not sure when I started talking "smack" exactly I think it was after Cascade blasted Eagleville last year. There is nothing wrong with you supporting your team but to think that WHH is as good as Cascade is crazy. I guess since everyone likes to compare scores and all WHH beat Eagleville 24-12 with their QB correct??? Well check back here after the Cascade - Eagleville game and see if the score is any better or worse!

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Proving Posters Wrong week by week.

Your right I am a fan of Cascade. I mean I do usually say Go Champs at the end of my posts. Im really not sure when I started talking "smack" exactly I think it was after Cascade blasted Eagleville last year. There is nothing wrong with you supporting your team but to think that WHH is as good as Cascade is crazy. I guess since everyone likes to compare scores and all WHH beat Eagleville 24-12 with their QB correct??? Well check back here after the Cascade - Eagleville game and see if the score is any better or worse!

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Proving Posters Wrong week by week.

Not so fast Grasshopper,

It may not be wise to awake a sleeping giant from his slumber. Let time past like sand through an hour glass these are the days of our lives. Or in other words Cascade has to become the hunter not the hunted. This is coming from a big Cascade fan. The Patriots scare me to death and Eagleville has payback on their minds, and J.B's is still King of the Hill( for now). As along as Cascade plays Cascade Football the rest will fall in place. The second half is going to be a tough road to go, but I believe in this team. I believe.

Not so fast Grasshopper,

It may not be wise to awake a sleeping giant from his slumber. Let time past like sand through an hour glass these are the days of our lives. Or in other words Cascade has to become the hunter not the hunted. This is coming from a big Cascade fan. The Patriots scare me to death and Eagleville has payback on their minds, and J.B's is still King of the Hill( for now). As along as Cascade plays Cascade Football the rest will fall in place. The second half is going to be a tough road to go, but I believe in this team. I believe.

You are absolutely right MTSU Fan. The Champions are playing great football right now and could conceivably win it all this year??¦ but they have several games to play and they get harder each week. A let-down on any Friday night could ruin the season for a bunch of Seniors and the entire team. Eagleville has the weapons to beat Cascade if the Champions don??™t focus on the game at hand. It is very easy to start looking ahead at the next game down the road.

Having said all that, I think this is the year that Cascade wins the Region 5 1A Championship.