REGION 5-1A MID-SEASON REPORT CARD!

Region Winner Pick  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Region Winner Pick

IF IT WAS REALLY A STUPID REF, DON'T U THINK YOUR COACH WOULD HAVE WANTED TO APPEAL THE SUSPENSION? AND IF IT WAS A STUPID REF, AND YALL DID APPEAL, DONT U THINK YALL WOULD HAVE WON THE APPEAL? I GET SO TIRED OF HEARING HERITAGE WHINE ABOUT HOW THEY GOT CAUGHT BEING DIRTY, AND THEN THEY ACT LIKE THEY ARENT DIRTY OR THEY BLAM THE REFS OR OTHER PLAYERS. JUST ADMIT THAT UR PLAYER GOT CAUGHT AND SHUT UP ABOUT IT!

GO WARRIORS!!!!

I think someone is still a little mad about there game they had against us CAN U SAY SHUT OUT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> maybe next year but intill then don't worry about are problems you need to keep your eyes on what your team is doing and maybe i said maybe try to get back in to region spot /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone is still a little mad about there game they had against us CAN U SAY SHUT OUT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> maybe next year but intill then don't worry about are problems you need to keep your eyes on what your team is doing and maybe i said maybe try to get back in to region spot /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

NO IM NOT, IM JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A POINT, YALL KILLED US, AND WITHOUT UR QB I DONT THINK YALL WOULD HAVE BEEN AS GOOD, WHICH MAKES ME WONDER Y YALL DIDNT APPEAL, AND THANKS RUSSEL.

GO WARRIORS!!!!

I will say that I think personally Clarksville Academy has improved since last year. As of now their record doesn't show anything, BUT let's also keep in mind that 2 losses have been against top 10 teams in single A and the McEwen game was a big revenge game since CA knocked them out of the last playoff spot last year. CA still has a chance to improve on last years 4-6 record as their schedule is much easier the second half of the season. Possible wins include Community, Eagleville, MTCS and as of now i will say possibly NCS. I also am not sure as of right now how good Forrest really is. Now I am not saying that CA will make the playoffs but alot of strange things have been happening in football this year in high school and in college. So I will say for now that Jo Byrns wins the region followed by Cascade, then Whit House Heritage and the fourth spot in all likely hood will go to Forrest but you can't count out McEwen, NCS or CA at this point.

HEY NEBLETT TELL THEM ABOUT WHEN LUCAS GOT THROWN OUT AND WAS GONNA BE SUSPENDED AND THEN THEY SENT IN THE TAPE AND THEY OVER TURNED THE SUSPENSION.

Warriorfan2222' when you see Neblett on here it is not who you think......... I'm his step-dad. and as far as that

I was at my other son game that night. I did hear something about it and if you may be right on the suspension

I was at this game and ya'll did have a shut out.but you don't hear any of on here saying that it would have been diffent out come. there were three player out with injurys and one who was not there mentality do to a death of his grandfather. so see do you here this week in and week out so keep your mouth shut about if your qb played you would have win.............................................................................

[q So I will say for now that Jo Byrns wins the region followed by Cascade, then Whit House Heritage and the fourth spot in all likely hood will go to Forrest but you can't count out McEwen, NCS or CA at this point.

I think Forrest will be before WHH and hopefully Cascade

Starting to like this guy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

[q So I will say for now that Jo Byrns wins the region followed by Cascade, then Whit House Heritage and the fourth spot in all likely hood will go to Forrest but you can't count out McEwen, NCS or CA at this point.

I think Forrest will be before WHH and hopefully Cascade

Thankfully what you hope for will not be reality. Cascade or Jo Byrns wins this region.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />