REGION 5-1A MID-SEASON REPORT CARD!

Region Winner Pick  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Region Winner Pick

NO IM NOT, IM JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A POINT, YALL KILLED US, AND WITHOUT UR QB I DONT THINK YALL WOULD HAVE BEEN AS GOOD, WHICH MAKES ME WONDER Y YALL DIDNT APPEAL, AND THANKS RUSSEL.

GO WARRIORS!!!!

so your saying that a qb that plays offense keep your offense from scoring on are defense is that way your trying to say? wow way to make a good point there i think we got an anaylist here /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at this game and ya'll did have a shut out.but you don't hear any of on here saying that it would have been diffent out come. there were three player out with injurys and one who was not there mentality do to a death of his grandfather. so see do you here this week in and week out so keep your mouth shut about if your qb played you would have win.............................................................................

and as for you i didn't say crap about that sitituation so you can keep your mouth shut...forrest beat us fair and square and i no that and so your saying if you had them 3 players it would of been different?...wow way to be an hipocrite on the whole i think the game of would of been diff with are qb and keep your mouth closed before you no your facts buddy /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

and as for you i didn't say crap about that sitituation so you can keep your mouth shut...forrest beat us fair and square and i no that and so your saying if you had them 3 players it would of been different?...wow way to be an hipocrite on the whole i think the game of would of been diff with are qb and keep your mouth closed before you no your facts buddy /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Do they not teach you guys correct spelling or punctuations up @ Heritage? For god's sake I know this is a high school football board, but do I need to talk to CoachT about having a special forum for spelling and punctuations?

what I said was that we could have on here and said that it would have beem diffent. If those three players played but we didn't I said something to try to stop all the talk if he had played we would have win. saying somthing is not being a hipocrite, would be if the only thing you hear is if he had played we would have won week in and week out...................................................

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm coming to see ya tonight, Voice. I'll have my lucky black cowboy hat on, so you can duck if ya see me coming. I don't live far away, so I'll be there early. You guys do any tail-gating over there? Thought I'd grab some free food if you do........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Threr is only one way to stop all this here is to go get your qb and I will get the three players and we will find a field and let them play. no that want do because then you would start crying and saying that it was three on one . you lost without your qb and we lost with those three players out so no more need to keep saying we would have won "IF" our qb was playing. That is the point that I'm trying to make. Buddy..................... /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

That is why a football team has 11 players on the field and the other team 11 players too. So you play with what you got. Your qb was not able our three players was not able so end of story...........................................................................

I'm coming to see ya tonight, Voice. I'll have my lucky black cowboy hat on, so you can duck if ya see me coming. I don't live far away, so I'll be there early. You guys do any tail-gating over there? Thought I'd grab some free food if you do........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Better watch that Rocket food 11... it may be burned... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Threr is only one way to stop all this here is goes you get your qb and I will get the three players and we will find a field and let them play. no that want do because then you would start crying and saying that it was three on one . you losed without your qb and we losed with those three players so no more need to keep saying we would have won "IF" our qb was playing. That is the point that I'm trying to make. Buddy..................... /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

losed??????? I think the county need to pony up some more money for the school system. losed!!!!!!

Better watch that Rocket food 11... it may be burned... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know, that Lion's Club usually has some good grub at the tractor pull...Maybe I should show up on my John Deere...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The only player that might of helped mcewen in the heritage game was 34. and with him the outcome would not of been any different. heritage was playing good that night and it didn't matter if mcewen would of had 17 on the field. heritage would of still won. mcewen just isn't that good this year. maybe next year mc town. you just don't have it this year.