Antioch v. Gallatin

nununu

Big game this week with Antioch visiting Gallatin. Gallatin has had Antioch's number the past few years, can this be the year for an Antioch victory. Gallatin is coming off a loss to Smyrna, and Antioch has had a couple of weeks to prepare. Who wins this game and moves a step closer to the playoffs.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams have played Quality non-region opponents...Riverdale, Smyrna, MBA, Lebanon, Mt. Juliet to name a few. If anything I expect a hard fought game. Both teams will have a lot riding on this Game. My prayers go out to the Bradford family, as good a football player he was I'm sure he was an even better person.

Gallatin keep up the hard work and good things will happen, once again loved the determination and no quit attitude the other night. Play this week like you won last week......it's in the past and won't change a thing about this week.

Guest workinprogress

Both teams have played Quality non-region opponents...Riverdale, Smyrna, MBA, Lebanon, Mt. Juliet to name a few. If anything I expect a hard fought game. Both teams will have a lot riding on this Game. My prayers go out to the Bradford family, as good a football player he was I'm sure he was an even better person.

Gallatin keep up the hard work and good things will happen, once again loved the determination and no quit attitude the other night. Play this week like you won last week......it's in the past and won't change a thing about this week.

Should be a great game. Both teams need a win here to get some momentum going.

First and foremost, my sympathy is extended to the Bradford family as well. Tragic ending to such a young life.

This game is huge for both teams. Both need a win to start the long road of region play. Both teams started off young but now have been through some wars on the field. The youth excuse is now over. Both of these teams run the spread and set the pass up with the run. Both have mobile quarterbacks. And both have trouble stopping opponents. Very even in my opinion but the winner takes a huge step in the right direction. Lots of distractions with the shooting, homecoming, a huge blowout last week, and the open date plagueing each team. This one should be interesting.

What year did Taylor Bradford graduate from Antioch? Our sympathies and prayers go out to his family. What a senseless tragedy.

If they're playing at Gallatin, Gallatin gets the win in this game with the 12th man fan base. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

What year did Taylor Bradford graduate from Antioch? Our sympathies and prayers go out to his family. What a senseless tragedy.

If they're playing at Gallatin, Gallatin gets the win in this game with the 12th man fan base. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Graduated in 2004, started for the team that won the region. Have to say that 12th man has willed the Wave to victory several times. There are not many stadiums/schools in Metro that have the fan support that Gallatin does. Hopefully Antioch can finally get past this. I have to go with my boys in this matchup. Go Bears.