Cannon Co. vs Jackson Co.

wildcat6

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game for both teams as far as the playoffs go. Cannon is coming off a big win and I think that will carry over to this game and they win 35-14. They are good team and the rest of their schedule is winable. How does everyone else think this one will go?

I think Cannon has a good chance to finish 7-3. That would be good enough to make the playoffs.

The boys from Cannon had better come prepared. They need to focus this week and remember what happened to them last year at Jackson County. They need to work hard and get themselves prepared especially on the defensive side of the ball, which at one point was their strong suit.

I agree very much, but at least this year Cannon doesn't have all the injuries like last season. Has Jackson improved this year?

I agree very much, but at least this year Cannon doesn't have all the injuries like last season. Has Jackson improved this year?

Yes. They actually have a little speed and are not as disorganized as the last few years. But the Lions should still win fairly easily if they stay focused.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Big game for both teams as far as the playoffs go. Cannon is coming off a big win and I think that will carry over to this game and they win 35-14. They are good team and the rest of their schedule is winable. How does everyone else think this one will go?

Lion's roll baby! Not by as much though, Cannon will find a way to keep it close.

i agree 7-3 is a very real thing over in cc this year. 8-2? i dont think they have the experience to beat sc yet.if the defense will come back alive they should make quick work of the rest of there schedual,except for week ten.(i think thats when sc and cc play). i hear there offense is clicking perty well anyone know bout this one?