Cannon Co. vs Jackson Co.

wildcat6

Cannon needs to focus on one at a time. I do not know what Lion15 is implying but people were not giving enough credit to Dekalb. They were a good football team who has played a Very Tough schedule. The two teams could play 10 more times and the outcomes would be pretty close every time. I love to see comments come out of the woodwork like Cannon finds a way to keep it close, especially from people that are on the outside looking in and not knowing how hard these guys work or what they are trying to accomplish. Cannon needs this game. It is the beginning of the second half of the season. The Lions need to come out focused on Jackson County and Jackson County alone. Remember, we owe them. We lost to them last year in overtime. It will be a very hard fought game. One game at a time and this week it is the Blue Devils!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit off topic here, but does anyone know how the young man that

was hurt in the ist. Quarter of the Junior High game with TC last nite

is doing & what happened to him?

I asked the ambulance driver, and he didn't know, said he was transported

by car.

Wish him the best from the Junior Jackets.

In order for cannon to win this game they are going to have to execute better, espescially on defense. They have to make good stops or they will get run over. On the offensive side of the ball, they have a good running game but they drop quite a few passes per game. Personally, I think if cannon gets out there and excutes on defense and keeps up the offense we will see a cannon win by at least a touchdown. But defense is key in cannon getting a win. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I feel that Cannon improves to 4-2 on the season and picks up there first region win of the year. The thing that concerns me is that Cannon has a very good running back in Melvin Young and he only touches the football twice in the second half of the Dekalb game. He was not hurt or anything, I surely hop they were not using him as a decoy. The young man has scored 13 touchdowns this season and broke two very long runs against the Tigers and then is not used in the 2nd half until it was time to ice the game. But anyway enough of that. Coach Barger and his Lions get a 33-12 win at home agianst the Blue Devils.

It seems that zb and uknow have all the answers. Melvin touched the ball a few times in the second half but you also take what the other team gives you which was the off tackle plays and trap. If you were to watch film and analyze some of this you might not make some of the comments you do. I do not know who zb is and really do not care but the defense will be fine. Worry about yourself and the Lions will worry about what needs to be done. Coach will get any problems they have straightened out.

Now now coach don't get so angry. All I am saying is I don't care what alignment changes the defense makes that should not affect you giving the ball to your best player. Maybe a different play call or maybe your team makes a blocking change would help there to. They did not make great changes if Melvin has a 40 and 50 yard runs in first half at all. Sounds like the line did a heck of a job keeping him from getting hit. Just give 6 the BALL AND WATCH HIM GET 6!!!!

Good luck this week coach agianst the Blue Devils!!!

Still say Lions 33-12 winners.

Prediction:

Melvin gets 21 carriers for 156 yards and three touchdowns.

Why dont you all just shutup! If those mistake happy lions can just concentrate friday night and get there heads out there but, they may indeed be able to rest their starters. God! Quit making stupid mistakes and get a freakin kicking game Cannon County! Cannon County would be undefeated this year if they didnt make stupid mistakes, were able to kick, and worked more on fundamentals ie. "Catching the darn BALL!" Just win the freakin game!

pk you and some of these other gurus need a whistle and clipboard because you have all the answers. You know who I am I have never hid behind a name. If you want to address something I am easy to find. The internet boards are not where you need it. If you have a major problem I will listen to you and then probably do what we do best and go on. We are learning how to win. We lost two close ones because of a few breakdowns. If we were 5-0 some on here would still complain. The gurus need to support the boys. I copuld care less what you think of me but we work our butts off and we have made tremendous strides. Get behind us or shut up.