Alcoa doesn't have it this year...

littlewing

Well , Im tkaing a philosophy clas this year so i dont wanna get into your realist realm , but i do wanna say this

I didnt play this year because ui wanted to get my grades up so i am able to get a Academic Scholarship , I sit in a classroom with those boys everyday , and were like brothers , and they want it so bad , ive never seen a class that wanted it this bad , i saw my friends crying after the maryville game this year , cause thats all they really want , even more than that 4th or 5th consecutive title. And if ur basing your judgment on the past , coaching , and stats , then wanna talk about Michigan and Appalachain state?? not trying to start anything , i just belive when it comes down to it , whoever wants it more can get it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww...coach dunn...sure wish we had a teacher like him when I was in school!

As I said before: this thread has gotten way off track and should be closed down.

If you wanna talk AHS vs. MHS, it's be great if you started a new thread. I just think it's been beaten like a dead horse.

I commend your team spirit and your love for Alcoa High...that's what makes Alcoa what it is and hopefully what it will be forever. Keep it up, young man!

Do you realize how many classes have made that exact statement? I'd love to see it happen, but as long as GQ is there, I don't know if it could possibly become a reality. MHS just has too much depth, and, with our boys playing both ways, we just can't physically do it. This year's game, for instance...our boys looked winded by the end of the 1st half, while MHS looked fresh and ready to go.

This thread is getting way of track. It really should be shut down...it was ridiculous to start with.

yep we said it in 76, 77,and 78...we wanted it baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!