Alcoa doesn't have it this year...

littlewing

You may want to ask Oliver Springs what they think about this? If Alcoa doesn't have it and still scored 49 first quarter points then I feel sorry for Oliver Springs. Alcoa is always going to be Alcoa.

Yeah...I think Alcoa has slipped. They only scored 41 1st half points on White House....and 49 1st quarter points on OS. Yeah...they've slipped. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...I think Alcoa has slipped. They only scored 41 1st half points on White House....and 49 1st quarter points on OS. Yeah...they've slipped. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

isn't it just so sad to see them so down on their luck? I mean averaging 40 points a first half... they used to be so much better than that. O how the mighty have fallen...

My bad....blame it on old age...

I forgot that about half way through the season Robinson went in when a TE was used; I think he rotated in with Warren.

There was no Warren playing for the high school team last year. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Who was it that started this post? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I suppose I've said some pretty stupid things in my time, but what an incredibly inept ding wad. (er, well you get my drift) Enjoy your stay at the bottom Tornadoes. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Kaz

I believe " Alcoa doesnt have it this year" is just a very very unfair statement

I saw a Young alcoa team , without CObb , Without sommers , and without Troy Hodge out up 40+ points on a Wartburg team two weeks ago , i saw Austin Talent , a freshman Qb play against Oliver Springs last night and looked very impressing , and i have no doubt alcoa will make it to the Boro this year and win , every year the big game is "goodpasture" , well for the last 3 years they have talked crap for the weeks before the big game and then simply got beat 3 years in a row in the big game, i say Alcoa vs Good pasture in the Boro , ALcoa by at least 10!

Very strong statement i know , but just watch , it will happen

There was no Warren playing for the high school team last year. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I rest my case (with the old age!) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'm sure he rotated in with somebody, but I don't think Alcoa used TE a whole lot...was it Dossett??? Who the heck was it??? And, why can't I remember???!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I rest my case (with the old age!) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'm sure he rotated in with somebody, but I don't think Alcoa used TE a whole lot...was it Dossett??? Who the heck was it??? And, why can't I remember???!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Rae Sykes played most of the championship game at tight end. I think Dossett may have gotten a couple of snaps. Robinson played primarily special teams. I'm old too so I hope I am remembering correctly.

Who is the nut job that started this post? It seems as though the consensus is that Alcoa is not the same team as year's past- a duh! That being the case (if Alcoa needed to make a case) it seems to me that the Tornadoes are still putting up Alcoa type stats which are similar to those teams of lore...so 07 is their down year and someone is counting them out @ week 5? geez give me a break!!!