Maryville's Schedule

WarriorFan

Maryville Schedule Strength  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Maryville Schedule Strength

OK, guys, this is a serious poll. You can only vote once for your handle. We have debated this til we are blue in the face on other threads. You can vote anomonously, so no one knows how you voted. This is the vote of CoachT fans all over. Maryville has won 50 straight games. That is a huge winning streak, and they are definitely making the state of TN look great. Maryville is without a doubt and at the moment, the toast of TN high school football. We ALL are proud of their accomplishments. Maryville is a top 4 program in the state period. Throw classifications aside. They are proven, and we are through debating that. It is old.

Please answer the above questions. I believe this is going to be a great poll. It will also tell us who we at CoachT would love to see Maryville play. This is a compliment to their program, as we are not saying who we would like to see play our favorite teams, but who we would drive to go see Maryville play.

AGAIN.......NO MORE DEBATING.........Just answer the questions and put your answers in the appropriate categories.

Maryville guys....this is NOT a poll to upset you. It is just an opinion poll. I don't want to spar with you guys any more. You have a great program. PERIOD.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should there be such a big issue as to who Maryville plays. People act like they duck and dodge other teams in the state, but in reality, they are making others have to step up their game. Maryville does have to schedule their region teams, and traditionally try to schedule tough teams in their area. Just like most of the other top programs in the state. It would be great to see them play a BA or Riverdale, that would be the game of the year in the state of Tennessee. But you only have so many non-region games. I am not a huge fan of Maryville, but I respect the program and the coaches for doing an outstanding job, on a consistent basis. Keep winning and putting Tennessee high school football on the map. The rest of us just need to get our weight up.