The Clay County Bulldawgs & their season

CcHs09

The clay county bulldawgs are doing better this year than any other year. And as a student at this school i am proud to say that I AM A BULLDAWG FAN! And the new Coach is awesome! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you must have missed my post!!! here it is:hello clay.co high school football fans,players coaches and cheerleaders.it was nice to meet all of you again at king's academy in seymour tennessee this past friday night.the cheerleaders were very sweet and polite as were the players and coaches.the fans were so so nice.i have been to celina games before and enjoy going all the way out there as i live in south knoxville and go see a different game each week.as much credit as everybody was giving king's academy you might have thought that king's won 35-0 instead of clay.co 35-0.they were gracious winners and unlike a few teams in their region great sports.you have a fine team and i wish you nothing but success in this rest of the season in a bowl game or playoffs. it was nice to meet everybody and your teachers and principal and everybody should be proud to have such great students like yourselves.go bulldogs!!! ac

you must have missed my post!!! here it is:hello clay.co high school football fans,players coaches and cheerleaders.it was nice to meet all of you again at king's academy in seymour tennessee this past friday night.the cheerleaders were very sweet and polite as were the players and coaches.the fans were so so nice.i have been to celina games before and enjoy going all the way out there as i live in south knoxville and go see a different game each week.as much credit as everybody was giving king's academy you might have thought that king's won 35-0 instead of clay.co 35-0.they were gracious winners and unlike a few teams in their region great sports.you have a fine team and i wish you nothing but success in this rest of the season in a bowl game or playoffs. it was nice to meet everybody and your teachers and principal and everybody should be proud to have such great students like yourselves.go bulldogs!!! ac

Well thank you and I didn't see this post but I didn't go to that game. But I heard that it was quite a good game but good luck King's Academy in your football season.

Hey, Bull Dogs & fans. The Dogs are going to be just fine. They are headed in the right direction,

got good players & coaching. These things take some time and patience. You guys took the

ball down the field on us on that first possession & scored. You played better than the score

showed.

Keep practicing & playing hard....you'll improve steadily.

Good luck the rest of the season from TC.

Good luck from this FCS poster on your season. Things look tough for this year as Clay County is gonna need to win out and then hope for some luck to make the playoffs, but the new coach appears to have gotten those boys and the school believing in themselves and that is 3/4 of the battle these days. The next few seasons should hold alot of promise for Clay County and it will be interesting to watch. Good Luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It seems as it Clay County is getting back to the types of teams they had when they were Celina High school.

Good luck to the bulldogs.

Anybody got any info on the Garrett kid who was a Freshman and played RB last year? Haven't seen his name in any game summaries this year. He was something else in 8TH grade! Just wondering if he is still with the team, not getting PT, or what?