11AA picks

MIDTN

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Haley got to play that night. So if Miller and Erland shared 42 together then where was Haley?? Wasn't she supposed to be a huge threat?

Haley did get a few minutes but she didnt play as much as she will in the future

her coach is still punishing her for missing a few games while out of town

she is a big threat in my opinion but Harpeth has to rely more on there post this year and i think miller and erland are more of a threat

I heard Haley got to play that night. So if Miller and Erland shared 42 together then where was Haley?? Wasn't she supposed to be a huge threat?

She had 6 points in her very first regular season high school basketball game. Erland and Miller were shooting so well she did not shoot all that much. She had 6 points and a few assist's. You can not expect 20 points from her every game, especially in her first game. Erland and Miller are going to be the scoring tandem for this squad even when Flippo gets back. But dont worry as long as Harpeth keeps winning it does not matter how many Hailey scores. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to SC on their 3 point win vs. Northwest. They have 1 senior and 3 juniors and play 5 freshmen and 3-4 sophomores in their rotation. At one point their was 4 freshmen and 1 sophomore in the game. This team is still very young but improving come tourny time they will maybe surprise a couple of teams. Oh yeah this team did not win 1 game last year so they already won more games than last year. Congrats to Coach Bramlett on her first win of her career.

I agree. They are young but they did very well. I think their play surprised the Northwest team and the crowd. It is always fun to watch good coaches. I don't think anyone should count the Lady SC team out yet. Congrats to the Bramletts for one of many wins this year.

Well you did researching before speaking so I will give you the nod! BUT after Christmas we will be ready for our entire district, and be a whole lot more mature than we are now. With that being said it does not matter if Harpeth only has 4 wins all season as long as they are ready by districts they can still be a regional team. I will pick if I think they will win the day they play. Other than that I do not know who is a legit team. I do not know if Dickson is a team that can compete, nor do I know if Goodpasture can do anything. If we can compete with them that is 4 wins right there, also in my book we are favored against Sycamore until they beat us one time. Which very well could come this year.

I think Goodpasture is your only hope. But then again, I thought you might beat CPA. Very long year ahead.

Im not exactly what it is that MIDTN has against Harpeth but Im sure he would be disappointed to find out that Harpeth beat McNairy Central yesterday in Lexington. That is two wins on this early season. It would be great if the young Lady Indians could have MIDTN choking on his foot by tournament time.

He hasn't even seen Harpeth play this year. He is going by the scoreboard. Harpeth will be a jeckyl and hyde type team this year. Right now they are still playing with out there star, putting all the scoring weight on the two posts. Harpeth will win some and lose some this year, it is just people love seeing teams lose that are not used to losing. Harpeth will be back next year with all there experience back and only losing one player.(who isnt even playing right now) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I still look for Harpeth to get around 4 or 5 in the district and make the regions. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

jojo12 where you at, back in your corner because you have nothing to laugh at?? Were you in lexington last night?

He hasn't even seen Harpeth play this year. He is going by the scoreboard. Harpeth will be a jeckyl and hyde type team this year. Right now they are still playing with out there star, putting all the scoring weight on the two posts. Harpeth will win some and lose some this year, it is just people love seeing teams lose that are not used to losing. Harpeth will be back next year with all there experience back and only losing one player.(who isnt even playing right now) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I still look for Harpeth to get around 4 or 5 in the district and make the regions. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

jojo12 where you at, back in your corner because you have nothing to laugh at?? Were you in lexington last night?

I picked Harpeth 6th. I don't think putting them one place lower than you makes me a harpeth hater. I enjoy "guessing" how local teams will finish and that is what we all are doing. No harm in that. So far I "think" I placed MCHS too low and Waverly too high ( now they'll be mad ). Harpeth has yet to play a good basketball team and they are 2-3. Beat Dickson and I'll warm up the crow ( I keep leftovers handy ).

I picked Harpeth 6th. I don't think putting them one place lower than you makes me a harpeth hater. I enjoy "guessing" how local teams will finish and that is what we all are doing. No harm in that. So far I "think" I placed MCHS too low and Waverly too high ( now they'll be mad ). Harpeth has yet to play a good basketball team and they are 2-3. Beat Dickson and I'll warm up the crow ( I keep leftovers handy ).

I was talking about jojo12. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just said you were going by the scoreboard, which I thought you were.

Oh and MCHS has not beaten anybody yet either. Two teams they have played have a combined 0-8 record. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And Harpeth played a good CPA squad who has only one loss on the year, and they should have beaten Lexington, but that hyde thing I was talking about kicked in. But coulda, shoulda, woulda yea yea yea...

Dicson County 62

Harpeth 37

Oouch! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What happened why didnt you post the last games score??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You don't make me mad, but I think you are wrong about Waverly. I think the District will be like this.

1. Cheatham County

2. Waverly

3. Creek Wood

4. Sycamore

5. Harpeth

6. Montgomery Central

7. Stewart County

8. Fairview