11AA picks

MIDTN

Harpeth has lost lost four starters off a team with very little depth. When the season opens thier three starting guards will have zero varsity starts and less than 50 career varsity points between them. I think I was optimistic when I didn't pick them last. You may be right, but I'm guessing Waverly's zone defense will shut them down. Look for Cheatham to beat Harpeth by 30 or more both games.

Well I think Harpeth is proving they will be able to play in this district to a few people. Losing by a little less than 30 to Cheatham. Flippo coming back early, and Hailey Felker, Carly Miller, and Emily Erland really steppin up is looking very good right now.

I think Harpeth has a real good shot to beat Sycamore tonight which would put them at 2-1 in the district early. I am still going to say the worst Harpeth finishes this year is 4th probably be a third place team though. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think Harpeth is proving they will be able to play in this district to a few people. Losing by a little less than 30 to Cheatham. Flippo coming back early, and Hailey Felker, Carly Miller, and Emily Erland really steppin up is looking very good right now.

I think Harpeth has a real good shot to beat Sycamore tonight which would put them at 2-1 in the district early. I am still going to say the worst Harpeth finishes this year is 4th probably be a third place team though. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Cheatham score was a huge suprise. Who did Flippo replace?

The Cheatham score was a huge suprise. Who did Flippo replace?

Im pretty sure she started over Katy Miller or Mary Ann Fenner. She still is not putting up any numbers, but Hailey Felker is really stepping up right now. Can't wait for tonight. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Harpeth beat Sycamore tonight by 17 I believe. Karley(with a K) Miller had a huge 27 with 3 three's. While Hailey Felker and Holli Flippo had a quiet combined 25 points, I believe. Harpeth played a very good game tonight and I look for them to finish 2nd in the district now. I think if this team that showed up tonight will show up on most nights when needed, they could contend for the title. I believe this squad can show up to play every night if they want to. Holli Flippo is still injured and it shows, but she still has her quick hands and her great court vision. I would say she is around 55% right now. But she still had 10 points. Good Job Lady Indians keep up the good work and keep proving the critics wrong.

MIDTN crispy or grilled??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Harpeth beat Sycamore tonight by 17 I believe. Karley(with a K) Miller had a huge 27 with 3 three's. While Hailey Felker and Holli Flippo had a quiet combined 25 points, I believe. Harpeth played a very good game tonight and I look for them to finish 2nd in the district now. I think if this team that showed up tonight will show up on most nights when needed, they could contend for the title. I believe this squad can show up to play every night if they want to. Holli Flippo is still injured and it shows, but she still has her quick hands and her great court vision. I would say she is around 55% right now. But she still had 10 points. Good Job Lady Indians keep up the good work and keep proving the critics wrong.

MIDTN crispy or grilled??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Grilled please, With Kool Aid to drink.

HHSNumber1fan. I have to hand it to you. I couldn't find 4 teams on the schedule that Harpeth could beat before Christmas after watching the Cascade game. Don't underestimate Holli Flippo's leadership in all this. The game has slowed down a little bit for everybody else with Holli on the floor. She's in the right place at the right time. I'll be interested to see what the Lady Indians can do with #14 at full speed. Those freshmen and sophomores are only getting more experience with each game.

Anyone know the exact standings. I know that Syacamore is 5-4 and 1-3 after losing at Creek Wood(7-3 2-1) last night. Help me out here people. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP MD/CD!!!!

As I look over the teams in this district this year, the one glaring fact is that several teams are playing alot of Freshman and Sophmores several minutes each game. In a year or two, this district should be very good.

10 games or so into this year, Who is stepping up and standing out for each team so far.

waverly lost to creekwood tonight in a good close battle, the game wasnt really reffed that well many questionable calls i dont believe iv seen that many traveling calls called in a high school game, both teams did well and both will be good competition in 11aa this year congrats to creekwood on ending waverly's district winning streak and good game played by waverly