11AA picks

MIDTN

Harpeth's games with Goodpasture last week were postponed due to the death of their president. Rescheduled for Jan. 5th tentatively.

I didn't see alot out of district 12AA at the Thanksgiving tournament in Lexington. Northside and Southside weren't there, but Bolivar, McNairy Central and Lexington were. District 11AA is very young. It will be interesting to see how much the teams improve by tournament time.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickson 57

Harpeth 44

Who went to sleep?

He doesnt know what he is talking about. And there is no doubt in my mind that Dickson would beat everybody in our district, and easily compete with everybody in our region. Holli Flippo had a good game tonight with 16, and almost got Harpeth back in the game. Dickson was to much for Harpeth, I would not be shocked to see Harpeth pull out two victories in the next two games though.

He doesnt know what he is talking about. And there is no doubt in my mind that Dickson would beat everybody in our district, and easily compete with everybody in our region. Holli Flippo had a good game tonight with 16, and almost got Harpeth back in the game. Dickson was to much for Harpeth, I would not be shocked to see Harpeth pull out two victories in the next two games though.

Good luck Lady Indians.

I think shpshter93 qualified their post with the 'I don't know how good Dickson is' part. I agree that they would win district in 11AA. I don't know how they compete in AAA, but they would be an exceptional AA team.

Holli is slowly but surely getting back to game shape. She makes a difference just with her court awareness and passing skills. There's improvement game to game. It's not a turnover a minute anymore. That helps.

He doesnt know what he is talking about. Okay let me explain. I said I did not know anything about dickson...read the post, I stated that Goodpasture and cpa were not that good. If your team has a tough time with Goodpasture and or Cpa and you dont have any players hurt (Like FRA) then you will not beat very many teams is AA. Calm down and read the post....there you go

:0)

He doesnt know what he is talking about. Okay let me explain. I said I did not know anything about dickson...read the post, I stated that Goodpasture and cpa were not that good. If your team has a tough time with Goodpasture and or Cpa and you dont have any players hurt (Like FRA) then you will not beat very many teams is AA. Calm down and read the post....there you go

Yea smart guy I read your post, the part I was talking about was the smart alec remark about "staying awake" which nobody needed. Actually this Harpeth team is fun to watch, with the freshman Hailey Felker, the twin towers Emily Erland and Karly Miller(who shoots the ball exceptionally well from outside), and the return of Holli Flippo who nobody thought would be back til mid january at best. I look forward to this weekends games against GP and CPA. Good Luck. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great game between Waverly and Dickson. Dickson jumped out quickly but Waverly bounced back strong. It went to the wire. For fanchs, who said I was crazy for saying Waverly could beat them. Here's the proof. It was a 1 point game with 57 seconds to go and Waverly shot a three pointer that would have put them up, it was an open look but it bounced off and then the fouling began and Dickson did what they had to do, hit their free throws, 8-10 in the fourth alone. Also, Waverly played without starter, Frankie Thompson. Good job ladies.

Great game between Waverly and Dickson. Dickson jumped out quickly but Waverly bounced back strong. It went to the wire. For fanchs, who said I was crazy for saying Waverly could beat them. Here's the proof. It was a 1 point game with 57 seconds to go and Waverly shot a three pointer that would have put them up, it was an open look but it bounced off and then the fouling began and Dickson did what they had to do, hit their free throws, 8-10 in the fourth alone. Also, Waverly played without starter, Frankie Thompson. Good job ladies.

[/quote

FYI papatiger:

1. Waverly played an outstanding game tonight.

2. You said Waverly would take Dickson in Waverly.

3. I have never called anyone crazy or any other derogatory name on this board.

4. Dickson played the game without their starting post and their starting point guard from the first meeting in Dickson.

If your team has a tough time with Goodpasture and or Cpa and you dont have any players hurt (Like FRA) then you will not beat very many teams is AA. :0)

Goodpasture was never in this game, Harpeth won 58-31. Hailey Felker continues to get better and better every game, and shoots very smart shots. She had 12, Holli Flippo had 15, Emily Erland had 13, and Karly Miller had 8. Even scoring from the girls, and I look for them to keep the CPA a lot closer than last time and probably come out with a W. CPA lost to an 8-2 DL last night by 3, so I am expecting a good game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />