Father Ryan now 7-0

Ole Dad

With Father Ryan beating Knoxville Webb only 24-14, it will certainly be tough to take down Ensworth, let alone MBA, considering Ensworth also went down to Knoxville Webb and won 57-21. Yes, Father Ryan is a very good team who has impressed a lot of people this year, but I do not see them being too successful in the toughest part of their schedule.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on that lame logic, teams only need to play the 1st 5 games of the season and then just let a computer calculate the scores of the final 5. That's why they line up and play the game! I predict Father Ryan finishes the regular season with a mark of no less than 9-1. All of the remaining games are going to be tough, but Father Ryan will show up.

Ole Dad

With Father Ryan beating Knoxville Webb only 24-14, it will certainly be tough to take down Ensworth, let alone MBA, considering Ensworth also went down to Knoxville Webb and won 57-21. Yes, Father Ryan is a very good team who has impressed a lot of people this year, but I do not see them being too successful in the toughest part of their schedule.

Based on that lame logic, teams only need to play the 1st 5 games of the season and then just let a computer calculate the scores of the final 5. That's why they line up and play the game! I predict Father Ryan finishes the regular season with a mark of no less than 9-1. All of the remaining games are going to be tough, but Father Ryan will show up.

Ole Dad

i guess the logic you are using is coming from the pool bar , have another drink 7-3 is what it will be

I disagree, so we will wait and see who is correct. You must be one of those fans that are amazed that FRHS is 7-0 already? You will be more amazed when they are 10-0.

Ole Dad

i guess the logic you are using is coming from the pool bar , have another drink 7-3 is what it will be

I disagree, so we will wait and see who is correct. You must be one of those fans that are amazed that FRHS is 7-0 already? You will be more amazed when they are 10-0.

Ole Dad

NO IM NOT AMAZED, IM HAPPY FOR THEM BUT 9-1 10-0 WHAT IS IT CANT MAKE YOUR MIND UP , HOLLOR AT THE POOL BOY FOR ANOTHER ONE

I know you're slow by reading your posts, but read mine carefully before you respond. My first prediction said "at least 9-1" and my response to you was that you will continue to be amazed at 10-0. No need to debate the point since we will know the answer in 4 weeks. Stand by for a beat down.

Ole Dad

NO IM NOT AMAZED, IM HAPPY FOR THEM BUT 9-1 10-0 WHAT IS IT CANT MAKE YOUR MIND UP , HOLLOR AT THE POOL BOY FOR ANOTHER ONE

Ole Dad,

Don't worry about rollredroll and his comments. He could never say anything bad about MBA because he is in the hip pocket of the G-Man.

Interesting, seeing that I have never met the man. In fact, I haven't met the last two headmasters; the last one I met was Gordon Bondurant, and that was when I was a student. Nevertheless, I typically don't like to bash people on message boards like others do.

Go read your favorite thread (link). Show me one post of mine that backs up your claim. Good luck.

You are a piece of work. I make a seemingly innocuous observation about a SCHEDULE and subsequently get labeled out of nowhere as an apologist for a certain individual - an individual that I have neither met nor even talk about on here.