Father Ryan now 7-0

Ole Dad

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bounder,

I agree. he is one of the few posters on here that graduated past the 8th grade.

Ole Dad

I'll give you this Rollredroll you must have paid attention in English class because you sure can put it on paper. Or rather a computer.You articulate well. Sometimes I think you are full of it though.

Sometimes I think you are full of it though.

I'm not sure why (example?) - I generally stay away from controversy and smack talk. But, if that's your opinion, so be it. Seeing that hoosierdad has already called me out for something that can't even be substantiated by any posts on this site, nothing surprises me any more.

With Father Ryan beating Knoxville Webb only 24-14, it will certainly be tough to take down Ensworth, let alone MBA, considering Ensworth also went down to Knoxville Webb and won 57-21. Yes, Father Ryan is a very good team who has impressed a lot of people this year, but I do not see them being too successful in the toughest part of their schedule.

yeah kinda sad when webb put up 21 on ensworth. There is no tellin how many points da irish will put up on yalls D. irish O outweighs Ensworths D by a good 75lbs. Thats just my guess though

Everything's in place for a great finish but if you have played or coached at any level you know that thee key from here to the playoffs is health. It's not who scored the most points against Webb. Only matchups and avoiding injury. Hopefully the Irish are coming back to full strength at the exact moment. Go Irish

Everything's in place for a great finish but if you have played or coached at any level you know that thee key from here to the playoffs is health. It's not who scored the most points against Webb. Only matchups and avoiding injury. Hopefully the Irish are coming back to full strength at the exact moment. Go Irish

When Father Ryan plays Ensworth they will be back at full strength for the first time since they played Overton in week 3. The 3 players that got hurt were during the McCallie game. Having a bye week this week will also help the Irish get ready for Ensworth. The Irish will have 2 weeks to prepare Enswoth, while Ensworth will only have one. One week is enough for Coach Bruce Lussier, but with TWO weeks... Ensworth offense won't score much. Coach Lussier is a defensive mastermind. Ryan Berry will be back at running back looking for 150+ yards.

We will talk about MBA and BA in the weeks ahead... No need to look that far ahead yet

When Father Ryan plays Ensworth they will be back at full strength for the first time since they played Overton in week 3. The 3 players that got hurt were during the McCallie game. Having a bye week this week will also help the Irish get ready for Ensworth. The Irish will have 2 weeks to prepare Enswoth, while Ensworth will only have one. One week is enough for Coach Bruce Lussier, but with TWO weeks... Ensworth offense won't score much. Coach Lussier is a defensive mastermind. Ryan Berry will be back at running back looking for 150+ yards.

We will talk about MBA and BA in the weeks ahead... No need to look that far ahead yet

now dats what im talkin bout

(hoosierdad @ Oct 6 2007 - 09:59 AM)

Ole Dad,

Don't worry about rollredroll and his comments. He could never say anything bad about MBA because he is in the hip pocket of the G-Man.

RRR.......I had NO IDEA you were in the hip pocket of "THE G-MAN"!!! RRR.....THAT explains it all.......the Lambrogini in the driveway......home on Bellemeade Blvd.......brotha......can you spare some change....I need a loan!..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Have not seen Father Ryan this year, are they as good as their record indicates?? I thought I they were suppose to be in a rebuilding year, I could swear the newspaper had them a toss up against Hillwood. I know they rolled over them, but does not sould like the expectations were that high for them at the start of the season. They obviously have exceeded expectations (to date). It will be interesting to see how they do with some tougher teams coming up.

What are Father Ryans strengths?? Who are some players to watch?

Have not seen Father Ryan this year, are they as good as their record indicates?? I thought I they were suppose to be in a rebuilding year, I could swear the newspaper had them a toss up against Hillwood. I know they rolled over them, but does not sould like the expectations were that high for them at the start of the season. They obviously have exceeded expectations (to date). It will be interesting to see how they do with some tougher teams coming up.

What are Father Ryans strengths?? Who are some players to watch?

the o line has got two big seniors in 73 and 74 and at Qb #7 who has done alot this year also the running backs 3 and 28 have had a great year so far. On the other side they #66 at d end and #4 at LB. irish is solid on both sides of da ball