Father Ryan now 7-0

Ole Dad

Bruce Lussier's Father Ryan Irish get win number 7 against Webb tonight. They now get into the meat of the schedule with Ensworth, MBA and BA coming up after an off week next weekend. What a great season for the Irish thus far. Strap on those helmets it's gonna get tough now. Congratulations!

Ole Dad

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah The Irish come up to my part of the state and get a big win. And I finally get off of double secret probation.

On a sad note you all ate 11 racks of ribs, now I only have 5 racks to take to the AP-Tenn Tech game. Oh well it's just everybodys loss tomorrow.. Heard a rumor Ole Dad was cooking down in Fla tonite.

Good Win!!!

Oh yeah The Irish come up to my part of the state and get a big win. And I finally get off of double secret probation.

On a sad note you all ate 11 racks of ribs, now I only have 5 racks to take to the AP-Tenn Tech game. Oh well it's just everybodys loss tomorrow.. Heard a rumor Ole Dad was cooking down in Fla tonite.

Good Win!!!

Now if you were with real Ryan fans your "spirits" will all be gone and you would have to completely restock.

Way to go Irish! Very proud of Coach Lussier and the boys. A very timely break to heal some wounds. Just got back from MBA / Ensworth. It was a snoozer....I felt like i was at a Vanderbilt game. Lots of people but no noise. They should at least hire someone to cheer for them while they are socializing .....the players deserve it. Lot of people but if that many had showed up at any midstate venue there would have been a real party.

Ensworth has the skill people to make plays...and MBA has a truck in the backfield. I did not walk away feeling bad about our chances at all. We'll give them a game and show them how real football fans support their team.

Go Irish!!

Cents,

I guess all the teams down your way use that same scheduling philosophy. The best I can tell MBA opponents have a combined record of 17-25-1. Looks about like Ryan to me. Are they scheduling CUPCAKES as you imply Ryan is doing?

Just checking.

Ole Dad

Combined record of 16-27 with BGA powerhouse being 5-1. Good scheduling I would say.

Cents,

I guess all the teams down your way use that same scheduling philosophy. The best I can tell MBA opponents have a combined record of 17-25-1. Looks about like Ryan to me. Are they scheduling CUPCAKES as you imply Ryan is doing?

Just checking.

Ole Dad

Where did you see the word cupcake? I just put a fact on the board and you gave it a name. But if that is what you, not me, choose to call it so be it.