Mckenzie vs Greenfield

HomeyTheClown

Put the women and children to bed because McKenzie is coming to town looking for dinner. Didn't Dresden beat Greenfield? Greenfield's 3 wins are against Gleason, West Carroll and South Fulton? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Greenfield will play hard but don't think they can handle the firepower of McKenzie's running and passing game. Hopefully it will be an injury free football game.

GO REBELS

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put the women and children to bed because McKenzie is coming to town looking for dinner. Didn't Dresden beat Greenfield? Greenfield's 3 wins are against Gleason, West Carroll and South Fulton? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Greenfield will play hard but don't think they can handle the firepower of McKenzie's running and passing game. Hopefully it will be an injury free football game.

GO REBELS

yeah they lost to dresden AND stewart county both games where mcmullen didnt play with an ankle injury. he healthy now. i guess you guys missed the part where i said carr is my cousin. im not against mckenzie im just sayin greenfield has some upsides that the rebels need to be ready for. i mean the sophomore runnin back yall have aint second in the region in rushing is he? no perkins from greenfield is...

yeah they lost to dresden AND stewart county both games where mcmullen didnt play with an ankle injury. he healthy now. i guess you guys missed the part where i said carr is my cousin. im not against mckenzie im just sayin greenfield has some upsides that the rebels need to be ready for. i mean the sophomore runnin back yall have aint second in the region in rushing is he? no perkins from greenfield is...

But you must remember the REBELS have 4 running backs plus the quarterback can run the ball quite well. Our soph. doesn't run the ball much until 2nd half. Like I said earlier, it will be a good hard hitting ballgame and anything can happen. But I don't think Greenfield can stay with McKenzie for 4 quarters..........too much firepower with running and passing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But you must remember the REBELS have 4 running backs plus the quarterback can run the ball quite well. Our soph. doesn't run the ball much until 2nd half. Like I said earlier, it will be a good hard hitting ballgame and anything can happen. But I don't think Greenfield can stay with McKenzie for 4 quarters..........too much firepower with running and passing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

every team has four gazillion running backs. but it doesnt say much for the backups if a sophmore who is average at best is starting over them. although ill say number eighty looks like he has big play ability he caught too long passes when i saw them play dresden. and also i think number five or eleven im not sure which but hes white and hes pretty good not the rebel recievers of the dh era but not bad

every team has four gazillion running backs. but it doesnt say much for the backups if a sophmore who is average at best is starting over them. although ill say number eighty looks like he has big play ability he caught too long passes when i saw them play dresden. and also i think number five or eleven im not sure which but hes white and hes pretty good not the rebel recievers of the dh era but not bad

Well Thursday Aint Far Away. But After The Game Ask Him About The Best Run Defense In 7A. But Yall Better Have Something Besides Him. Like Some Kind Of Defense. Two Years Ago With Any Kind Of Defense We Would Have A Gold Ball. Last Yr If Your Cousin Was Playing Like he Is Now Another Gold Ball. That Brings Us To This Yr. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now He's gonna get Some Yards And Might Even Some Touchdowns But Will It Be Enough? Do This Score Evertime Yall Touch it. Because We Intend To. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well Thursday Aint Far Away. But After The Game Ask Him About The Best Run Defense In 7A. But Yall Better Have Something Besides Him. Like Some Kind Of Defense. Two Years Ago With Any Kind Of Defense We Would Have A Gold Ball. Last Yr If Your Cousin Was Playing Like he Is Now Another Gold Ball. That Brings Us To This Yr. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now He's gonna get Some Yards And Might Even Some Touchdowns But Will It Be Enough? Do This Score Evertime Yall Touch it. Because We Intend To. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well like i said greenfield does have the second leading rusher in the region one of the leading recievers and dont kno much about the defense this year but i know that the linebackers(the allen twins and mcmullen) all recorded over 100 tackles last year.

Tell me about that kid that came from like north side or wherever and now plays for mckenzie and plays linebacker because no joke he he has a nonstop motor and puts some good hits on people

well like i said greenfield does have the second leading rusher in the region one of the leading recievers and dont kno much about the defense this year but i know that the linebackers(the allen twins and mcmullen) all recorded over 100 tackles last year.

Tell me about that kid that came from like north side or wherever and now plays for mckenzie and plays linebacker because no joke he he has a nonstop motor and puts some good hits on people

It's Hard to pick Em Out. He's In On About Every play. Viscious Tackler. If Our Defense Wasn't So Good he'd Probably be A Stand-out. But he Fits Well With What We Got. I Won't Say He's The Key Or Even The Missing Piece But he Sure Add's to What is There. Tyler Reeder, Watson, Winstead, And Cambell And the List Doesn't End here. They Are A Good group of Young men that like To get After People. If You Other guys On Defense Are Reading This I Could Type your Names And Accomplishments all night. Together they Are Awesome. Ask The leading Rusher Chad Jordan. Carr had More Rushing yards. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's Hard to pick Em Out. He's In On About Every play. Viscious Tackler. If Our Defense Wasn't So Good he'd Probably be A Stand-out. But he Fits Well With What We Got. I Won't Say He's The Key Or Even The Missing Piece But he Sure Add's to What is There. Tyler Reeder, Watson, Winstead, And Cambell And the List Doesn't End here. They Are A Good group of Young men that like To get After People. If You Other guys On Defense Are Reading This I Could Type your Names And Accomplishments all night. Together they Are Awesome. Ask The leading Rusher Chad Jordan. Carr had More Rushing yards. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i would like to know how many yards kendall harper had against you guys because when we played them friday night he had around sixty yards minus a huge busted play that he ran sixty eight yards on. did he bust nay big ones out against mckenzie or did they contain him pretty well

i would like to know how many yards kendall harper had against you guys because when we played them friday night he had around sixty yards minus a huge busted play that he ran sixty eight yards on. did he bust nay big ones out against mckenzie or did they contain him pretty well

He Killed us On His Passing And Was 7 Of 7. He Moved Around And made Plays That Stretched Out Drives. We Was 27 to 24 With 3 Minutes left ball On Our 12. We had three Easy Completions dropped. And Then on Fourth Down A Blocked Pass. Then A 12 Yard Run By Harper thus 34 to 24. We Contained him pretty Well And Then Coverage broke Downfield. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hardly thing he'll be on the sidelines and i dont think his cousin chris (6 fot 2 aroun 340) will be either. yea mckenzie definately goes in here the favorite but like i said before dont think that greenfield wont come to play and wont make a game of it.

and i wouldnt talk smack about halls sein as the only team mckenzie beat in the playoffs year was halls i think but idk that may not be right

I just LOVE the way some of our opponents keep bringing up what ever happend last season--playoffs and otherwise.

pioneer90, the Rebel team that rolls into Greenfield Thursday night is NOT last years team. Last years team had a lot of good/great players but, lacked the overall polish, balance and team thinking that they needed to excel. Problem solved. We know Greenfield will come to play. Everyone we've played did. Greenfield better have developed the "total package" since last Friday night if they hope to keep it close at all. A couple of big (in size) players mean nothing to these Rebels. We've seen 'em all season.

If you want to go on size alone I'll get you really happy now. This years Rebels are smaller overall than we have been in a while!!!! There ya' go. Get yourself all psyched up for Thursday based on that and what we did "last season"!! It don't matter, we're bringin' a can of "Wasp and Hornet" spray............... (oops, I wasn't supposed to give away our secret for Thursday night!!) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />