Region 4-1A Headache

FCSprideatUT

I would say that region 5 and region 6 could definetly hang with region 4, especially if they played region 5 or 6 vs 4 first round of the playoffs. jo byrns, cascade, whh, forrest, or McEwen from region 5 and Mt plesant, collinwood, wayne co, and cornersville from region 6 would match up very well with region 4. Its a shame they can't meet until the state finals. I do not know what happened to Jo Byrns last year but I saw them play a few times, I know they did not win the state but for some reason it looked like Jo byrns would have ran FC off of the field. I am not from Jo Byrns and this is not bias. I do not know what happened to them last year. I do not think this years team is quite as good but as far a the region it has came up more from last year. Sorry to get a little off topic with the JB thing but region 5, region 6 could hang with if they are not better than region 4.

Whaaatttt !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you gota be kid'en me

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the little team from watertown will win the region . they got mjca this week can you say win an then they got red bolling thats a win then they got gville witch they got a big game the week before with friendship they will beat up on each other an then monteray will have a few loses bye then so they will be down so that leaves the aka waterwings as REGION 4 1A CHAMPS

Man, you used up a lot of smoke & mirrors in that prediction. I'll give you RBS & MJ. The rest

will require a few more drinks from the cauldron. For what it's worth, in the TC game, TC

put the ball on the ground 8 times, lost 3. You can safely say we did not play well. Actually,

we stunk up the place. Our JV could have beaten us on that nite. You only managed to put

up 7 points against this total meltdown, on both offense & defense.

The playoffs will certainly be interesting this year, but plan on buying a ticket.

Man, you used up a lot of smoke & mirrors in that prediction. I'll give you RBS & MJ. The rest

will require a few more drinks from the cauldron. For what it's worth, in the TC game, TC

put the ball on the ground 8 times, lost 3. You can safely say we did not play well. Actually,

we stunk up the place. Our JV could have beaten us on that nite. You only managed to put

The playoffs will certainly be interesting this year, but plan on buying a ticket.

That's not coming from an old 11 bang bang is it..

Here is a unlikely scenario but would be very interesting if it occurred.

Watertown wins three of the remaining four but loses to Monterey. Finishing 5-2

Monterey wins three of the remaining four but loses to Gville. Finishing 5-2

TC wins three of the remaining four but loses to FC. Finishing 5-2

Frindship wins three of the remaining four but loses to Gville. Finishing 5-2

Gville wins three of the remaining four but loses to Watertown. Finishing 5-2

Five way tie for first place and one of the five is sitting at the house watching the playoffs.

Here's a interesting scenario from an old 77 foxtrott for ya 3 putt!

TC wins out finishing 6 and 1 in region

Gville wins out finishing 6 and 1 in region [TC wins 1 in region due to head to head win]

H20town loses to Gville but beats Monterey finishes 5 and 2 in region[finishes in 3rd]

Monterey loses to Gville and H20town finishes 4 and 3 in region

FCS loses to TC and Gville finishes 4 and 3 in region [Monterey wins 4th due to head to head win vs FCS]

Commanders miss the playoffs after winning the region last year and playing in the state championship game. This scenario could very well happen along with alot of others because one of these 5 teams will be sitting at home come playoff time. Things could get very interesting!!!!!! Go Jackets whip them Bulldogs!

I don't think a lot of people in Watertown are bragging about how they are gonna be region champs. Maybe a few kids, but I think most everyone knows that there is still a whole lot of football to be played. But why is it completely OK for GV to talk about how they know they are gonna beat WHS, but it's not OK for WHS fans to say that we are gonna beat MJC or RBS. Both are just assumptions based on previous years. Anyway, WHS has the same plans as everyone else, win the rest of your games and see how it turns out. Isn't that every teams plan??? Good luck to all!

I've just gotten a vibe from all WT fans that you guys are being cocky because you have beaten TC 2 years in a row. Good for you, would you like a cookie. I could be completely wrong, but it's just my opinion.

Here is a unlikely scenario but would be very interesting if it occurred.Watertown wins three of the remaining four but loses to Monterey. Finishing 5-2Monterey wins three of the remaining four but loses to Gville. Finishing 5-2TC wins three of the remaining four but loses to FC. Finishing 5-2Frindship wins three of the remaining four but loses to Gville. Finishing 5-2Gville wins three of the remaining four but loses to Watertown. Finishing 5-2Five way tie for first place and one of the five is sitting at the house watching the playoffs.

wow, that would be one BIG headache.

Here's a interesting scenario from an old 77 foxtrott for ya 3 putt!

TC wins out finishing 6 and 1 in region

Gville wins out finishing 6 and 1 in region [TC wins 1 in region due to head to head win]

H20town loses to Gville but beats Monterey finishes 5 and 2 in region[finishes in 3rd]

Monterey loses to Gville and H20town finishes 4 and 3 in region

FCS loses to TC and Gville finishes 4 and 3 in region [Monterey wins 4th due to head to head win vs FCS]

Commanders miss the playoffs after winning the region last year and playing in the state championship game. This scenario could very well happen along with alot of others because one of these 5 teams will be sitting at home come playoff time. Things could get very interesting!!!!!! Go Jackets whip them Bulldogs!

I know, there are all sorts of scenarios which could play out these remaining weeks. I'm sure the Jackets are all aware of the possibilities. ( I guess you could say, we have to take care of our own business ). It'll be very tough! It begins tonight. Good luck Jackets ! (Focus, Execution, Containment, Fundamentals & Resposibilities ). /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've just gotten a vibe from all WT fans that you guys are being cocky because you have beaten TC 2 years in a row. Good for you, would you like a cookie. I could be completely wrong, but it's just my opinion.wow, that would be one BIG headache.

this is very ture name me someone else that has beatin T.C. 2 years in a row . an fro the person that was sayin they turn the ball over 8 times thats part of it win by 1 or by 50 its still a win rite . as far as the region goes i think everyone will lose 1 more game to many good games left

r u done cryin yet a win is a win i mean its not hard to hold on 2 ball lol