Region 4-1A Headache

FCSprideatUT

Better refigure Pride, look at the TSSAA playoff possibilities. If Monterey beats Watertown, they will be second.

That prediction was on friday... Not to mention that was me trying to figure it out before the TSSAA put it on the website. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a mess compaired to the other regions. Aint it........

Kinda like how UT vols have been blow out by Bama and Florida, but if they beat Arkansas, Kentucky and Vandy they are headed to the SEC championship. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Gotta love football in conferences or regions where there is alot of good teams.

That prediction was on friday... Not to mention that was me trying to figure it out before the TSSAA put it on the website. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I like the scenario of Gordonsville 1, Monterey 2, Friendship 3 and Trousdale County 4, don't you. It probably gives a better chance of a sweep over region 3. I know Zonepirate wouldn't agree, but I think it's possible. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I like the scenario of Gordonsville 1, Monterey 2, Friendship 3 and Trousdale County 4, don't you. It probably gives a better chance of a sweep over region 3. I know Zonepirate wouldn't agree, but I think it's possible. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Either scenario gives us a good shot at sweeping. Either way it will be Trousdale @ South Pitt first round which is pretty rough. I just like the Scenario if Watertown wins. South Pitt would have Trousdale first round, Friendship Second round, and Gordonsville third round... I think that South Pitt is a good team and if they survived that stretch then they need to go ahead and buy some orange and black rings.

Heck anything is possible in HS football except maybe a region 3 sweep over region 4. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'll agree that it would give region 4 the better chance for a sweep because I think Lookout Valley matches up pretty well against Watertown and should be more competitive against them than they would FC. It looks like we play TC unless something crazy happens and I think we match up better with them than if we had the Steamrollers the first round /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Either scenario gives us a good shot at sweeping. Either way it will be Trousdale @ South Pitt first round which is pretty rough. I just like the Scenario if Watertown wins. South Pitt would have Trousdale first round, Friendship Second round, and Gordonsville third round... I think that South Pitt is a good team and if they survived that stretch then they need to go ahead and buy some orange and black rings.

I like that too. If we win out we have really acomplished something that will go down in football lore even if we don't win the Gold Ball. Like they say to be the man you have to beat the man. Let's rumble!!!!!!

Heck anything is possible in HS football except maybe a region 3 sweep over region 4. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'll agree that it would give region 4 the better chance for a sweep because I think Lookout Valley matches up pretty well against Watertown and should be more competitive against them than they would FC. It looks like we play TC unless something crazy happens and I think we match up better with them than if we had the Steamrollers the first round /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Zone, since you guys are no doubt, going to beat us like a little toy drum, I think the least

you could do in all fairness, is to furnish steak, baked potato, salad, drinks. I mean, it is

a long drive down there, gonna be hungry, thirsty, etc.

If this is going to be a problem, let me know so I can grab a burger somewhere. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You know the big, good looking fullback you saw at the Manning Passing Academy from Monterey? He has carried us this year. A real senior leader.