Region 4-1A Headache

FCSprideatUT

TSSAA tiebreaker procedure.

Lets look towards next week.

*Working under the assumption that Trousdale beats RBS, FCS beats MJCA, and Gordonsville beats Clay County

IF WATERTOWN BEATS MONTEREY

1st. Gordonsville 6-1 in region 8-2 overall (best region record)

2nd. Watertown 5-2 in region 8-2 overall (tied for second in region, wins first tie-breaker rule because has best overall record)

3rd. Friendship is 5-2 in region 7-3 overall (wins tie-breaker of TC because of head to head victory)

4th. Trousdale is 5-2 in region and 7-3 overall

5th. Montery is 4-3 in region and 6-4

IF MONTEREY WINS

2nd. Friendship is 5-2 in region and 7-3 overall

3rd. Trousdale is 5-2 in region and 7-3 overall (third tie-breaker rule dictates opponents total wins, since they play in the same region non region games are the only ones they have different. Trousdale Counties non-region opponents have won 8 games, FCS's non-region schedule has won 10 games, FCS would win the tie-breaker over TC via the third rule under E. )

4th. Monterey is 5-2 in region and 7-3 overall (second tie-breaker rule dictates victories over teams with 50% or better records, monterey only has one and that is against FCS, both FCS and TC have two such victories. FCS and TC would beat out Monterey under tie-breaker rule 2 under E.)

5th. Watertown is 4-3 in region and 7-3 overall (5th best region record)

I have a major headache now...

If Watertown beats Monterey, doesn't FC get the tiebreaker because they beat Watertown and TC.

Then I believe Watertown gets the head to head tiebreaker over TC.

If Monterey beats Watertown, it's Gville, then FC, TC, then Monterey I believe.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Watertown beats Monterey, doesn't FC get the tiebreaker because they beat Watertown and TC.

Then I believe Watertown gets the head to head tiebreaker over TC.

If Monterey beats Watertown, it's Gville, then FC, TC, then Monterey I believe.

You know what, your right. lol... I'm just gonna leave this one up to somebody else to figure out. All i know is that FCS is in the playoffs somewhere... Don't really care where everybody else falls. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Gordonsville is not guaranteed the region title yet. We still have to beat Clay County.

Yep, no guarantees this year. We still have to play RBS. Although neither senario is likely,

anything can happen, and has so far. Heck OJ killed two people and walked.....until he

decided to expand his resume. LOL The fat lady is still backstage waiting for the final buzzer.

Just how good were they croz? It sounded like Gville was able to move the ball with ease over the radio. Having to only punt twice.

There short pass defense was stellar.

Their run defense was good at times, although we had two 100 yard rushers.

Our long ball could've worked all night as they had no deep safety most of the time.

Why we didn't call it more, I don't know.

Their offense was better than advertised, however, our defense was horrible the first three quarters.

We had some very poor tackling.

We'd have a guy stood up, and everybody else would think the play was over, then Watertown would break the tackle and get a few more yards.

We had a problem with tackling last week. We gotta get that fixed.

Well the playoff posibilties are up on tssaa.org

Headache

Everybody do me a favor and just try and read through the half page summary of region 4-1A. I don't know how who the tssaa made figure that all out but i feel bad for them.

IT DOES MATTER TO ME WHERE WE R AS LONG AS WE R IN THE PLAYOFFS. BUT I HOPE H2O TOWN WINS THERE GAME FRIDAY NIGHT

Well the playoff posibilties are up on tssaa.org

Headache

Everybody do me a favor and just try and read through the half page summary of region 4-1A. I don't know how who the tssaa made figure that all out but i feel bad for them.

It is a long read but there are actually just a couple of the scenarios that you need to look at though. I don't see Gordonsville, FCS or Trousdale getting upset in any of their games come Friday.

Here's the Cliff Notes version:

If Gordonsville wins, Watertown wins, Trousdale County wins, and Friendship wins, Gordonsville is first, Friendship is second, Watertown is third, and Trousdale County is fourth.

If Gordonsville wins, Watertown loses, and Friendship wins, Gordonsville is first, Monterey is second, Friendship is third, and Trousdale County is fourth.

TSSAA tiebreaker procedure.

Lets look towards next week.

*Working under the assumption that Trousdale beats RBS, FCS beats MJCA, and Gordonsville beats Clay County

IF WATERTOWN BEATS MONTEREY

2nd. Watertown 5-2 in region 8-2 overall (tied for second in region, wins first tie-breaker rule because has best overall record)

3rd. Friendship is 5-2 in region 7-3 overall (wins tie-breaker of TC because of head to head victory)

4th. Trousdale is 5-2 in region and 7-3 overall

5th. Montery is 4-3 in region and 6-4

IF MONTEREY WINS

2nd. Friendship is 5-2 in region and 7-3 overall

3rd. Trousdale is 5-2 in region and 7-3 overall (third tie-breaker rule dictates opponents total wins, since they play in the same region non region games are the only ones they have different. Trousdale Counties non-region opponents have won 8 games, FCS's non-region schedule has won 10 games, FCS would win the tie-breaker over TC via the third rule under E. )

4th. Monterey is 5-2 in region and 7-3 overall (second tie-breaker rule dictates victories over teams with 50% or better records, monterey only has one and that is against FCS, both FCS and TC have two such victories. FCS and TC would beat out Monterey under tie-breaker rule 2 under E.)

5th. Watertown is 4-3 in region and 7-3 overall (5th best region record)

I have a major headache now...

Better refigure Pride, look at the TSSAA playoff possibilities. If Monterey beats Watertown, they will be second.