Jefferson County @ Science Hill

FTBMAN

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest with you, I have a sinus infection and I'm medicated and aggravated. I'm doing my best to try to keep my opnions about things to myself especially after friday night's disaster. I have my opnions about high school football in general andI think that the best coaches make a system that fits the parts. I also believe that with the limitations that high school football brings with time and talent you have to have a system and stick with it. If you saw any game besides last friday night, then you know that we ran a offense that has been totally different than any one saw at any point this season. I have a son that plays and this is his senior year. I have been watching these kids since the third grade, I hurt for them. Yes, it is easy to take things out of context. It would be nice to have some type of live chat so maybe things can get clarified and things don't seem so tense. I'm looking forward to this game because I really believe that what ails this team can be solved this week.

Amen!

Attention Jefferson County fans. If you plan on arriving early for the game Friday stay away from Winged Deer Park and Buffalo Mtn. Park. Lots of old naked men hanging around in those parks. And also that place called New Beginings is not a restaurant.

Thanks for the heads up. No pun intended.By the way ...Whats a Hill Topper??

Attention Jefferson County fans.

If you plan on arriving early for the game Friday stay away from Winged Deer Park and Buffalo Mtn. Park. Lots of old naked men hanging around in those parks. And also that place called New Beginings is not a restaurant.

We can't keep those perverts from Kingsport away from our parks and city. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We can't keep those perverts from Kingsport away from our parks and city. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Sorry top...can't push the Man Cave problem off on the model city /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Besides...wasn't one of them a teacher in the johnson city school system?

Sorry top...can't push the Man Cave problem off on the model city /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Besides...wasn't one of them a teacher in the johnson city school system?

Not pushing it off, maybe not kingsport but most were from Sullivan Co. He was an teacher but an employee of the schools system but I belive there was a middle school teacher from either blountville or bluff city.

Tomas Hill is the Hines Ward, Kordell Stewart, Antwaan Randle El type. He can line up under center and throw or run, he can line up split wide and catch passes and he played free safety his sophmore and junior years. Coach Overbay had him playing safety and corner in spring ball this year but he was much needed on the offensive side of the ball because he is so versatile.