Jefferson County @ Science Hill

FTBMAN

Attention Jefferson County fans.

If you plan on arriving early for the game Friday stay away from Winged Deer Park and Buffalo Mtn. Park. Lots of old naked men hanging around in those parks. And also that place called New Beginings is not a restaurant.

Um yeah this is a football site. We don't need any mancave stuff cuz that didnt have anything to do with science hill or jeff county and this is an shhs jchs thread... You don't have to bring up our problems just cuz your jealous that you inbreds down there don't get any publicity

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is SH's defense playing?

SH's D is playing adequately. Of course FRI was not very good with an unofficial count of 26 tackles. Torey Works had 201 yards on the ground. The defense did not play its best game. Therefore they will come out this week at home and play motivated to shut down McFall. He is a good athlete but he is not Chris Shriverdecker, the Alcoa transfer who played at Jeff also. Enough said. Science Hill isn't going to be perfect, but should play well enough to earn the win

Um yeah this is a football site. We don't need any mancave stuff cuz that didnt have anything to do with science hill or jeff county and this is an shhs jchs thread... You don't have to bring up our problems just cuz your jealous that you inbreds down there don't get any publicity

A) Last time I checked Science Hill was in Johnson City, so what Waco said was the truth.

2) Waco is a DB fan, it was a joke, and a successful one.

"Down there", haha that kills me. Separated by a small stretch of I-81 but Washington County is that much different that Jefferson County. Sure.

A) Last time I checked Science Hill was in Johnson City, so what Waco said was the truth.

2) Waco is a DB fan, it was a joke, and a successful one.

"Down there", haha that kills me. Separated by a small stretch of I-81 but Washington County is that much different that Jefferson County. Sure.

Just cuz SH is here doesn't mean the players or coaches were up in the mancave. Give Waco the joke. it was good. but give SH the win over Jeff. And though its not very far away, Johnson City is years ahead of Jeff County in talent and diversity, not just on the field either.

Just cuz SH is here doesn't mean the players or coaches were up in the mancave. Give Waco the joke. it was good. but give SH the win over Jeff. And though its not very far away, Johnson City is years ahead of Jeff County in talent and diversity, not just on the field either.

You are right about the diversity part, especially the 3 dollar bill variety. I'm thankful to live in Jeff. Co. for that matter. And what does diversity have anything to do with football? Talent, not so sure about. We'll see come Friday. Till then, have fun hanging out at the Carousel.

You are right about the diversity part, especially the 3 dollar bill variety. I'm thankful to live in Jeff. Co. for that matter. And what does diversity have anything to do with football? Talent, not so sure about. We'll see come Friday. Till then, have fun hanging out at the Carousel.

Diamond Thief.....your mom told me to tell you to go to bed and quit pranking folks on the computer.... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" She heard you, yourself were the main attraction at The Carousel. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

And though its not very far away, Johnson City is years ahead of Jeff County in talent and diversity, not just on the field either.

The record between the two schools say otherwise, and for someone that wants to keep the talk on the field you sure were quick to take things off the field.

i haven't seen Science Hill play, but from what i have read and heard, they have been up and down like Jeff Co. However, I have to believe that SH has the better defense, which will give them an edge seeing as how our O has been a tad spotty. It looks as if they have been really tough at times this year, and i repeat, at times. who knows what SH D will show up. Like JC4Life said, we are going to have to be a bit more balanced this Friday to be in the game. Against Karns we turned enough pages in the playbook in the 2nd half to open the running game. I think that the staff was a little suprised we were in such a close game that late in the game. That being said, i think the Pats came out flat and with fairly little emotion given the fact it was such a big game for us on a lot of different levels (HC, '87, must win,....).

More observations from a guy that has no business doing so...

1. Our secondary is going to be tested the most it has been all year. we can afford to give up slants and quick hitters. If SH QB completes 25 passes to beat us like SH did in 2001, we tip the hat cause we will have tons of trouble defending that, as most high school D's will. Secondary can't afford to give up big plays.

2. We are going to have to tackle (Tackling in Karns game was absolutely horrible). No arm tackles= no RBs breaking multiple tackles for big gainers (i.e. Karns). CBs have to be on their game, good form tackling, No YAC.

3. As discussed before on another thread, we need to run the veer as its meant to be run (ala Coach Anthony). No split backfield predetermined stuff. The option is what makes the veer work. We run very little pure option as i see it from the stands. if we do, we aren't doing a good job doing so. its harder on the QB, but Zach is smart and if he makes reads, the O will look a lot more effecient.

all for now. we'll chew on these for a while.

Diversity about as much to do with football as the mancave.