Mt Pleasant VS Moore County

wholder

This should be mTp's last, biggest obstacle for the Region Championship. This one will be very interesting. No doubt. IMO. Just very glad mTp has home field advantage. That might be the key factor. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey...BB... I hear you are going to the the City Manager in MP..... think you can fill Bob Murrays shoes... just dont lie and take the 5th...smile..... who is going to take that position... obviously you.....

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess it depends on if the tigers can learn the proper force when tackling . . . lol, but seriously, several of the guys got pretty beat up. that game was pretty ugly. i dont think mtp will let down their guard and i dont think they will take the game lightly . . . home field advantage is huge. mtp by at least a td

Hey...BB... I hear you are going to the the City Manager in MP..... think you can fill Bob Murrays shoes... just dont lie and take the 5th...smile..... who is going to take that position... obviously you.....

BB would fill the shoes perfectly....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Moore county cannot be underestimated. They kept Collinwood at bay and only lost by 1 point. Mount Pleasant will be a tough contender but every dog has it's day. They beat Columbia Acadamy 44- 14 friday night and I think it will be an OT game with Moore County coming out on top. I'll say 24-22

But you also fell to Wayne County by 13.... Mt.P beat them by almost 20.... I dont really think this dog willl have his day friday night... Mt.P 31st in a row.... region champs once again.

Are both you guys insighting I am just as "no good" as Bob Murray?????? And no I am not insighting it, I'm asking it?

I feel quite ashamed that you guys would even put me in the same sentence as ole BM.

Just for everyone reading, NO WAY am I running for the city manager of MP. I can't even manage the SMALL managers job that I do now at the families business.

NO... this is a compliment to you stating with your words of wisdom on this Coacht, you can run this small town of MP and put it back to the pride that it used to be.... in no way are we insulting you... just telling you that we believe (even wholder does too) in you and think you would be a good candidate for the job... I mean BM has run the town into the ground... You could probably open up and attract some sports businesses to come and fill in those ole empty buildings and even figure out a way to keep Lumpys open and make it more attractive... who knows you may get enough votes here on Coacht....

Thanks for replying. I was wondering? Thanks for the the confidence boost also, but BM has really done MP a disservice as we all know. It'll take more than just a good ole boy to fix the state of disarray our town is in.

Maybe they need someone from the High School to run the town of MP... someone with common sense ... lets name a few in your high school.... how bout that golf coach ....Coach West.....nah...probably would spend most of his time on the golf course and even during the county commission meetings ... how bout Webb Williams .....nah probably would raise the insurance prices per person and keep 70 percent himself ... how bout Coach Baker....nah... probably would appoint his dad as his right hand man and then we would be back to square one.... how bout Coach Smith... now that would be a good one.... he could probably do both coaching and running the town.... well, one last choice how bout Shaw Daniels .....nah .... probably would use his powers to be to allow his company to rebuild everything and he would pocket 80 percent.... but how bout Big Bigby...of course... he would do it right and not allow any politics to get in the way......