Mt Pleasant VS Moore County

wholder

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Grief, this is hours of enjoyment, i'm proud I have hi-speed so that I can zoom through the sleepy stuff.

MP guys, great streak and still a great season. Keep having fun out there.

MC guys, I can remember when you were the team to beat, welcome back!

Wholder and MPHSTIGERS87, you should both invest in a good therapist, seriously!!!!!!

Ssssssss, you are absolutely my hero!

Cascade, you're pretty sharp yourself!

Good luck the rest of the way Region-6. You remind me of the SEC, you can't tell from week-to-week who is going to come out on top but it certainly makes for some interesting Friday nights.

Go Green!!!

Good Grief, this is hours of enjoyment, i'm proud I have hi-speed so that I can zoom through the sleepy stuff. MP guys, great streak and still a great season. Keep having fun out there.MC guys, I can remember when you were the team to beat, welcome back!Wholder and MPHSTIGERS87, you should both invest in a good therapist, seriously!!!!!!Ssssssss, you are absolutely my hero! Cascade, you're pretty sharp yourself!Good luck the rest of the way Region-6. You remind me of the SEC, you can't tell from week-to-week who is going to come out on top but it certainly makes for some interesting Friday nights.Go Green!!!

I sure wish you and Louise hadn't driven off that cliff...... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

...........and I have big feet!.. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hey Wholder why dont you post the scores of the last 5 matchups between the trojans and the Tigers. What was that all time series again? Tigers 18 Wins trojans 8 wins /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2004 = mTp 56 C'wood 0

2005 = mTp 42 C'wood 21 & mTp 42 C'Wood 35

2006 = mTp 34 C'Wood 28

2007 = mTp 22 C'WOod 21

Yes, mTp 18 wins C'wood 7 wins all time

The numbers dont lie! Now did MP win 18 times or did C'wood just run out of time 18 times.

Yes the time ran out on us just like in 2003 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> correct me if im wrong but wasnt it 56-6 .. humm Yall run out of time as well . Go Trojans

Yes, I guess going to the Moon is possible also, but I don't think many of us will ever do it. Keep playing good ball, don't get over confident and maybe you'll get another shot at the Champs! We'll be ready! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Okay lol We'll be ready too

Good Grief, this is hours of enjoyment, i'm proud I have hi-speed so that I can zoom through the sleepy stuff.

MP guys, great streak and still a great season. Keep having fun out there.

MC guys, I can remember when you were the team to beat, welcome back!

Wholder and MPHSTIGERS87, you should both invest in a good therapist, seriously!!!!!!

Ssssssss, you are absolutely my hero!

Good luck the rest of the way Region-6. You remind me of the SEC, you can't tell from week-to-week who is going to come out on top but it certainly makes for some interesting Friday nights.

Go Green!!!

Ok, so are you the new Mr. Rogers or what? All you do is try to solve problems, and make everyone get along. You were the kid in elementary school that "tattled" on everybody, weren't you?

2004 = mTp 56 C'wood 0

2005 = mTp 42 C'wood 21 & mTp 42 C'Wood 35

2006 = mTp 34 C'Wood 28

2007 = mTp 22 C'WOod 21

Yes, mTp 18 wins C'wood 7 wins all time

to bad daily is graduating.......its all over now for the tigerbelles........collinwood is gonna burn the jungle next year(along with everybody else)............and we'll never hear from old holder again...........so enjoy your tiny little one (1) point win......its gonna have to last you FOR A LONG LONG TIME.......love it

Mt pleasant minus daily =red boiling springs......bye the way have you sold those tickets you bought for murfreesborol........lord knows you should!!!!!

Collinwood trojans......record holder for most consecutive wins in region 6a....still standing!!!!!!!!

I hate to say it but a good loss for MTP. They still win the region and get a wake up call before the playoffs. When you win as many as MTP has won in a row it's hard to get up for each game. I saw the WC/MTP game and MTP was very impressive, I also saw the C'wood/MTP game and MTP was not the same team as the week before. Just wondering if they are beat up with injuries or have they just lost their drive. It's starting to look like our region may be weaker than I thought.

MtP definately got beat . . . /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> it seemed as if they were just not into the game until the 4th quarter. however it seemed as if the whole stadium (except for MC) was a little flat. the crowd was flat, the players were flat, there was no enthusiasm . . . well until the 4th quarter. I do believe that the two week break was a morale breaker, i mean, they had practice but no school and i think that broke some of the cohesiveness. I hope that against Huntland they go out and act like a TEAM, play like they really like the game of football and crunch the heck out of some pads! Go tigers /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />