Cosby @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

Cosby has as tough matchup this week. The tough schedule could be benificial though if the Eagles do make the playoffs. I like our chances against Grace. They will scheme up something for the Grace passing attack, but thats a long way away. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Grace will handle Cosby easily. Mark it down...

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is another week away! I'm sure that no one in Hampton is a bad sport, everybody up there alway just has the nicest things to say about everyone! This post is not for the people that show up and watch the game, and root for your team, this is for those who do not know what they are talking about and continue to say that we were out for blood last year against Hampton.

1. When Adam got hurt Coach Shelton was the FIRST coach or trainer on the field.

2. Your unquestioned leader Pujo has yet to comment on the subject, but I bet he knows what was going on and I'm

fairly sure he knows that there was no malice at all inteded for any of those young men.

3. We drove to Coalfield and Friendship Christian back-to-back weeks to support you guys.

4. JC and Coach Shelton have a very healthy relationship, they like each other very much.

All this nonsense aside we are not even worried about Hampton right now because we have a very tough Rutledge team coming to the "nest" Friday. But I know that people like to fan the flames early and get everyone going and since you all are off this week that just gives you a little extra time to get fired up I guess. Pujo, do you know if brother Mike and JC are coming to the "Hill" to scout us, I will not tell them you told me!LOL! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I started this thread and if you will look back, I made a point that the intention and the preseption were 2 different things. I'm sure you didn't intend for the visitors from Hampton to feel threatened but guess what many indeed felt thar way and like it or not the coach does have alot of resposibility in this matter. It has nothing to do with his ability to coach nor his ability to motovate. It does go to his ability to leed thru example!

I started this thread and if you will look back, I made a point that the intention and the preseption were 2 different things. I'm sure you didn't intend for the visitors from Hampton to feel threatened but guess what many indeed felt thar way and like it or not the coach does have alot of resposibility in this matter. It has nothing to do with his ability to coach nor his ability to motovate. It does go to his ability to leed thru example!

that coach made a very go example for everyone that was at that game didnt he......... yea right......

Trousdale practiced at Elizabethton, but alot of Cloudland people did cross the line at the game. There were alot of Cloudland people at the Grace ballgame the other night , they were on the other side pulling hard for Grace. So much for the Blue Alliance. I can fully understand it , I'm sure anyone in the region would like to see Hampton lose. Thats just the way it is when you are on top.

Pujo, you need to come up to the house and show me how to use this ebay stuff. I'm new to it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You and me both know that you can't do anything about the idiots in the community. I was mad for a year, but heck I could never hold a grudge longer than that. Cloudland is on their way back to the top. There is nothing I would like more than to beat Hampton, but I'm going to pull for them until we play. There is a Blue Alliance and it includes only the people who stand together, not divided. We need to come together against the Creekers. We need to keep them in the cellar in our Region. That is the whole purpose of the Alliance.

Cosby has as tough matchup this week. The tough schedule could be benificial though if the Eagles do make the playoffs. I like our chances against Grace. They will scheme up something for the Grace passing attack, but thats a long way away. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

If Graces offense plays like it has the last two weeks, you will never slow them down. The best you can hope for is to score with em. They put up 500 yards on Coalfield, 300 on us and thats by far the most we;ve allowed all year. They can put the ball up the field.

Pujo, you need to come up to the house and show me how to use this ebay stuff. I'm new to it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You and me both know that you can't do anything about the idiots in the community. I was mad for a year, but heck I could never hold a grudge longer than that. Cloudland is on their way back to the top. There is nothing I would like more than to beat Hampton, but I'm going to pull for them until we play. There is a Blue Alliance and it includes only the people who stand together, not divided. We need to come together against the Creekers. We need to keep them in the cellar in our Region. That is the whole purpose of the Alliance.

What are you trying to do on ebay. If I can help you ,I'd be more than glad to.

If Graces offense plays like it has the last two weeks, you will never slow them down. The best you can hope for is to score with em. They put up 500 yards on Coalfield, 300 on us and thats by far the most we;ve allowed all year. They can put the ball up the field.

Yeah, seen them a little bit on tape, a fast paced West Coast style of passing game, hard to get pressure on the QB when the ball gets gone so fast. Maybe we can think something up, but that new coach has them playing well. We need to play good coverage and tackle in the open field and try to limit big plays, I know that JC and Mike would probably just come up and talk to us before the game if they showed up Friday, but I would expect that because thats the kind of relationship we have with them, the coaching staffs do not dislike each other at all, but the fans, I guess thats a little different story. See ya in a couple weeks old buddy. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />