Johnson County vs. TN. High

jeep1367

On the other hand...if Unicoi, J County, Elizabethton, and North would play at their own classification, and I have stated this in posts before, it would create a conference (3A ?) that would compete at the state level for years to come. It has not been so long ago that South was a .500 school. I'm sorry...coaching is everything! Central doesn't seem to have problems in roundball...nor do the 'Toppers (for that matter) so I don't sympathise with their plight on the gridiron. What...yeah, DB was a bunch of pansies in week 0...what now? And the Vikings? Well, in week 0 they were the stems on the pansies! And who has the top rated defense in the MLC now? The Vikings. Coaching Dude. We all say things that are not relavent at times and saying that South and Bristol are lucky to play down is a jab. I'm not going to lose sleep but I think we all would like to upgrade the NET sector. It just can't happen overnight. Progress is being made as we speak. And J County...I think all of us at the preverbial "roundtable" have given you much support and many accolades for your recent effort and accomplishments in spite of your (self proclaimed) lack of resourses. In short...we respect you. Rome wasn't built in a day and way up there in "Gods (Johnson) Country" you will need to rub a little harder to put a shine on that winch. There's a couple of old sayings: When The Going Gets Tough..., and No Pain....... I see Elizabethton becoming powerful again. I see Central becoming powerful again. I see Unicoi making much progress in the right direction. And North?...They take 2 fish and feed many! So you should be proud of where you are and what is going on up there near Trade. Not complacent...no not never, but ever striving to become better. Your efficiency level is top notch. You just ain't there yet. You will be in the playoffs. You got to build it man. Don't give up. So you had a bad night with the refs. Hey man, these guys are Hitlers SS. I mean we've all experienced it when they wear the Swastika. And we've all been on the good side too. They are home boys too you know? You had a bad night and it hurts but go back and let 'em know it ain't good enough and demand more and better and build on it. We all need to support each other here and we are supporting you now go support yourselves. Rebel Nation.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other hand...if Unicoi, J County, Elizabethton, and North would play at their own classification, and I have stated this in posts before, it would create a conference (3A ?) that would compete at the state level for years to come. It has not been so long ago that South was a .500 school. I'm sorry...coaching is everything! Central doesn't seem to have problems in roundball...nor do the 'Toppers (for that matter) so I don't sympathise with their plight on the gridiron. What...yeah, DB was a bunch of pansies in week 0...what now? And the Vikings? Well, in week 0 they were the stems on the pansies! And who has the top rated defense in the MLC now? The Vikings. Coaching Dude. We all say things that are not relavent at times and saying that South and Bristol are lucky to play down is a jab. I'm not going to lose sleep but I think we all would like to upgrade the NET sector. It just can't happen overnight. Progress is being made as we speak. And J County...I think all of us at the preverbial "roundtable" have given you much support and many accolades for your recent effort and accomplishments in spite of your (self proclaimed) lack of resourses. In short...we respect you. Rome wasn't built in a day and way up there in "Gods (Johnson) Country" you will need to rub a little harder to put a shine on that winch. There's a couple of old sayings: When The Going Gets Tough..., and No Pain....... I see Elizabethton becoming powerful again. I see Central becoming powerful again. I see Unicoi making much progress in the right direction. And North?...They take 2 fish and feed many! So you should be proud of where you are and what is going on up there near Trade. Not complacent...no not never, but ever striving to become better. Your efficiency level is top notch. You just ain't there yet. You will be in the playoffs. You got to build it man. Don't give up. So you had a bad night with the refs. Hey man, these guys are Hitlers SS. I mean we've all experienced it when they wear the Swastika. And we've all been on the good side too. They are home boys too you know? You had a bad night and it hurts but go back and let 'em know it ain't good enough and demand more and better and build on it. We all need to support each other here and we are supporting you now go support yourselves. Rebel Nation.

AAAAAAAmen!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I,m almost in tears..sniff...sniff..GREAT POST /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This game was closer than the score showed both teams played great ball TH was great with the ground game Some of the calls ? but that happens every week in a game somewhere. We the fans need to let it go, I've talked to some of JC players they're looking at next week not this past Friday, as far as the rude fans I didn't see any when I was there I talked with three from TH at half on the vistors side they were nothing but nice to me. Both these teams will be in the playoffs as well as SS and SE Good Luck to all /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Very proud of our boys not loosing focus after Jeff left the game. The Offensive Line has to be commended for their performance last night because these guys are steppin up to the plate!!! I give props also to coach Mays for his adjustment to the passing attach on the flats. The Defensive stats speak for themselves...NEGATIVE ONE yard rushing against the team that posses the MLC leading rusher can not be ignored!!! The first of the two scores was a combination of great effort on the part of the JC QB (which by the why was an impressive player to me) and broken coverage by the right side CB...and believe me he now knows it /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" . The second was a phenomenal throw and a great catch. Shepard ran the ball like a man that had something to prove!! POINT TAKEN KEENAN...YOU THE MAN!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

On the down side I would like to see us get an offensive set that the players are comfortable with so that we can cut out all the penalties before the snap. I would also like to see us use true receivers in those sets and not just put someone out there to block. At least when you are going to throw the ball we could put a receiver out their! Better yet, put Darrell Wilson out their. Now...I said it. The interception could have been prevented had their been an experienced receiver on that route. Sorry that's JMO.

I agree 100% /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ...But Cap what was up with xavier not playing on "0" last night is he in the doghouse? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> the one kick he fielded almost went back save a diving shoestring tackle.

Didnt mean the playing down deal as a jab because either school cant help that. I probably worded it wrong but my point was that simply both schools are hard to compete with due to numbers. The thing that bothers most up here is the fact that our school board counts what they call the optional high school. This is students getting GED's who in most cases are to old to play and are not eligible even if they are not. Last I heard this actually takes JC from AA to AAA (I believe around 150 0r so in that school) . Then we play up to AAAA because of travel. My understanding is that it is an option to count them or not but you gain state money if it helps you move up a class. You are right that you play the hand you are dealt so I will not mention this again. TN High won the game and it is over and done. Didnt like the way the game was called but I wont say it changed the outcome. The guy Cap is talking about in no way represents JC. What he said happened is true but please remember that myself and most others stated that we love watching games there and never have had any issue. Talked to many TN High fans the other night and had a great time except for the outcome. I didnt even know the guy they took out but at the same time I have no ideal where the rude fan thing came from either on the TN High side. Lets just have all four teams from the MLC win in the first round and then we can possibly fuss again!!!!!