Monterey @ Gordonsville

MO$$$$

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Steamrollers" better get it together and start playing how I know they can. Ya'll are starting to make me look bad /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Like they say. Its not what you got but how you use what you got. And if it wont rise to the occasion...... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

FCS has been devastated by injuries. They are not the same team. It appears any one of the top 5 teams in that region is capable of beating any other one. It's going to be an interesting finish to the regular season.

Antwan I agree. It looks like the injury bug has hit a lot of teams this yr. just hope all is able to over come and have the chance to get back out on the field..

How's the young man progressing fron SC ?

I dont think this game will be very outscored on either side. Especially if Monterey plays the way they did against friendship. I saw more heart in that game than i have seen out of them all season. There was several times when friendship got into the red zone but monterey's defense just wouldnt give up. I think Gordonsville is gonna have to be the team ready for this one. Monterey knows when to step up. Good luck to both teams. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />