laverne At SIEGEL

davidbaxter

I will tell you someTHING. laverne is overrated and too cocky. All your WRs, especially Gray is all about themselves and their stats. Caleb Harper is a better athlete than anyone on your team. You will see that Friday night when you are crying on your knees with the big L stamped on your forehead after the game.

Ya know...I just spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out if I should respond to this.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DavidBaxter,

wow.

I just want one question answered....

How could you possibly make that judgement without knowing not one WR...??

I hope ya'll have about 5 Caleb Harpers...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you someTHING. laverne is overrated and too cocky. All your WRs, especially Gray is all about themselves and their stats. Caleb Harper is a better athlete than anyone on your team. You will see that Friday night when you are crying on your knees with the big L stamped on your forehead after the game.

lol..

nobody has scored more than 15 points on La Vergne except a MUCH MUCH stronger Lebanon team with a better running game and much stronger offensive line. Siegel cannot match Lebanon in any phase of the game, they will see that on November 2 when they play.

If the only thing Siegel has to offer is Caleb Harper than they are in trouble, especially when La Vergne can offer DI prospects such as Chris Gray, Collins Ukwu, Michael Bryant, Justin Bather, Anthony Williams, Randal Tillery and many other playmakers such as Ryan Williams, Shane Barrett, Laron Gardner and quiet a few more.

lol..

nobody has scored more than 15 points on La Vergne except a MUCH MUCH stronger Lebanon team with a better running game and much stronger offensive line. Siegel cannot match Lebanon in any phase of the game, they will see that on November 2 when they play.

If the only thing Siegel has to offer is Caleb Harper than they are in trouble, especially when La Vergne can offer DI prospects such as Chris Gray, Collins Ukwu, Michael Bryant, Justin Bather, Anthony Williams, Randal Tillery and many other playmakers such as Ryan Williams, Shane Barrett, Laron Gardner and quiet a few more.

Don't forget a pretty poised QB named Crocker.

I will give credit to Montori Hughes at Siegel...he is one of the best linemen in this area.

He's a heck of a player. They have good RB's as well. I'm still picking a win for LHS.

I agree (when he decides to play)................if he and the other DE (#1) play to their capabilities; Mr. Crocker will have to get rid of the ball quicker or he will be going down behind the LOS at times. The game for siegel will rest on them being able to slow Tillery down some..................he is an excellent back.

siegel has some athletic ability and can make a game of this..............they are in same boat as Blackman (must win out); so I expect them to fight as if there is no tomorrow and as the play-offs stack up.....there is not!

And LHS must play with the same urgency as well...the one point home loss on the very questionable "not good" fg call puts them behind the 8-ball due to Lebanon having won at Smyrna and now WC winning vs. Lebanon.

LHS must now: take care of biz Friday night on the road at Siegel. That is a must.

#2 - win AT LEAST one vs. Smyrna/WC/Riverdale...a win at WC coupled with WC possibly losing to Smyrna and Riverdale (NOT a given at all) would give LHS a potential tie-breaker over WC if they finish tied for that last playoff spot.

Of course, winning several vs. the big three instead of one would really make the stretch run interesting.

And LHS must play with the same urgency as well...the one point home loss on the very questionable "not good" fg call puts them behind the 8-ball due to Lebanon having won at Smyrna and now WC winning vs. Lebanon.

LHS must now: take care of biz Friday night on the road at Siegel. That is a must.

#2 - win AT LEAST one vs. Smyrna/WC/Riverdale...a win at WC coupled with WC possibly losing to Smyrna and Riverdale (NOT a given at all) would give LHS a potential tie-breaker over WC if they finish tied for that last playoff spot.

Of course, winning several vs. the big three instead of one would really make the stretch run interesting.

I think LHS will send a message to the rest of the region in this game. Siegel is about 2 years away from turning that program into a contender.