WC @ Cornersville

waynecofan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way too much speed?..... besides some of the kids over at mt.p cornersville has the fastest kid in the region... and he's only a freshman you'll find out who he is friday night.

So who is this kid, how fast is he and what position does he play? We've got a couple of outstanding freshmen on our team as well, makes the future look bright. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So who is this kid, how fast is he and what position does he play? We've got a couple of outstanding freshmen on our team as well, makes the future look bright. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think his last name is Rogers not sure about his first name though.... He's number 25 I'd say he runs a legit 4.6 maybe faster...

I love to read all of the messages on Coach T ( that is what High School football is all about.) If you knew you were going to win every game football would not be any fun. LETS face it this is single A football and you never know from week to week how you will play. in single A football you count on every player and if get a starter hurt it changes things. if you are lucky enough to not have anyone hurt then you are one of the lucky teams. but if you are one of the teams to have a starter hurt maybe they will not be out long. I like to watch region 6 1A play and I think there are some great players on all of the teams. now that we are getting down toward the end of the season everything and everyone counts and all the teams seem to be playing better and anything can happen. "JUST HAVE FUN PLAYING AND I WILL HAVE FUN WATCHING GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS"

im lookin for this game to be one of the best games that have been played in Cornersville in a long time. there is a lot of things ridin on this game, not only is it a region game, this could be the fight for the 3 or 4 spot in the playoffs. this is the biggest game played in Cornersville in a long time. I hope both teams the best of luck and get ready for a close game. I say cville 20 WC 14 this game could go in to OT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

note: cville does have the best defence in the region right now by only givin up 13.1 pts a game while WC is givin up 20.8 pts a game, so this could be a crazy game

im lookin for this game to be one of the best games that have been played in Cornersville in a long time. there is a lot of things ridin on this game, not only is it a region game, this could be the fight for the 3 or 4 spot in the playoffs. this is the biggest game played in Cornersville in a long time. I hope both teams the best of luck and get ready for a close game. I say cville 20 WC 14 this game could go in to OT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

note: cville does have the best defence in the region right now by only givin up 13.1 pts a game while WC is givin up 20.8 pts a game, so this could be a crazy game

nice stats there c'ville dawg...very impressive...you've been doing your homework haha /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />