10/11 CCS at Baylor

Notre Dame at Bearden

Madison at JCS

FRA at JP2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notre Dame, CCS, and Hixson are all in the same district and one will not advance to regions. It just seems a shame that because a team is in a strong district it is just their tough luck. mjuhb you have these 3 teams ranked 1,4,9........then you have weaker teams in weak districts that advance much further.....what are your thoughts???

Been waiting all day for somebody to get stirred up. You must have it perfect. One question, # 7 & # 9 in Top 25, is that a typo or, as usual, have I got my acronyms confused. I've been messed up ever since DB beat DB and I didn't know if that was 2 schools or the JV playing Varsity.

only have a couple of issues one Knox Catholic is a top 10 team in AAA period and also

Alcoa and Seymour have hovered at around 11-20 all year and have only lost 2 games a piece to quality opponents and neither team has lost in a while but yet seymour moves backwards this week and alcoa just gets respect this week just becuase of the hixon game and the people of chatanooga spoke and said they are just an average team but yet ahve been ranked in the top 10 all year long i know they have tied some good teams this year but are there any quality wins I just think there is a bit of bias for the Chattanooga area teams in this pole and i believe the eurosport pole is the most accurate but i am sure no one cares

only have a couple of issues one Knox Catholic is a top 10 team in AAA period and also

Alcoa and Seymour have hovered at around 11-20 all year and have only lost 2 games a piece to quality opponents and neither team has lost in a while but yet seymour moves backwards this week and alcoa just gets respect this week just becuase of the hixon game and the people of chatanooga spoke and said they are just an average team but yet ahve been ranked in the top 10 all year long i know they have tied some good teams this year but are there any quality wins I just think there is a bit of bias for the Chattanooga area teams in this pole and i believe the eurosport pole is the most accurate but i am sure no one cares

Hmmm, I wondered how long it was going to take after the spanking Seymour took at home from Powell, before you started crying the blues about how unrespected Seymour is. For the record, Powell has a decent team, but by no means do I believe we deserve to be Ranked, ( well not this year anyhow, lots of Sophmores and Freshman), and yet what was the Powell - Seymour score? I believe it was 3-1, and that only because we hit the goal posts about 5 additional times. Before you start yelling for respect, and rankings, let the girls continue to improve and do well in District Tournament, and then you might have something to say. As far as Powell's team, with all the distractions I think the girls showed themselves well and look forward to seeing how well they do in the District Tournament.

Hmmm, I wondered how long it was going to take after the spanking Seymour took at home from Powell, before you started crying the blues about how unrespected Seymour is. For the record, Powell has a decent team, but by no means do I believe we deserve to be Ranked, ( well not this year anyhow, lots of Sophmores and Freshman), and yet what was the Powell - Seymour score? I believe it was 3-1, and that only because we hit the goal posts about 5 additional times. Before you start yelling for respect, and rankings, let the girls continue to improve and do well in District Tournament, and then you might have something to say. As far as Powell's team, with all the distractions I think the girls showed themselves well and look forward to seeing how well they do in the District Tournament.

That was the turning point in Seymour's season. They had an off night but i think they still controlled possession just could not finish the story of the season thus far, and for the record on the night in question seymour played their back-up goalie and was missing their best center back not trying to take anything away from powell they played well and have really good forwards but in Seymour's defense they are a AAA team (and not as deep as the Powell team with plenty of subs) and a good one, not to mention competing for a district title and powell is... Not but they did help prepare seymour for the tournament which i am sure the coaches and players appreciate good luck to both teams throught out the rest of the season.

not to mention competing for a district title and powell is... Not

In all fairness, though esttnref, it is hard to compare Seymour's district with Powell's.

A/AA Region 2 district 3

Alcoa Alcoa, TN 11-2-2

Seymour Seymour, TN 9-2-2

Gibbs Corryton, TN 1-2-0

Carter Strawbery Plains, TN 0-3-0

Austin-East Knoxville, TN 0-2-0

Harriman Harriman, TN 0-4-0

Rockwood Rockwood, TN 0-2-0

Greenback Greenback, TN 0-3-0

AAA Region 2 district 3

Oak Ridge Oak Ridge, TN 10-4-3

Knox West Knoxville, TN 9-3-1

Karns Knoxville, TN 5-6-0

Powell Powell, TN 9-6-1

Knox. Central Knoxville, TN 3-11-1

Halls Knoxville, TN 5-4-1

Clinton Clinton, TN 0-12-1

In all fairness, though esttnref, it is hard to compare Seymour's district with Powell's.

and with all due respect it is hard to compare powell to seymour with the talent pool of club players they have to choose from not to mention depth of the bench i believe seymour goes about 8 or 9 deep of girls who have played soccer and only 5 who have played club but they are up and coming seymour stepped up and played a good team had an off night but i stepped to the bait layed out by transam which is what he has waited for so there you go transam and thanks for backing him up "G" he needs help arguing on here