Rankings Week 8

mjuhb

Big G spoke too soon. I've been spying on your post, waiting to strike. And you did not fail me, in brining me up.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It feels good to be one of BigG's legends.

I actually got a txt from lcsoccer the other day. They were playing Covenant but i overslept and missed his game. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I actually was at that game! King did everything right BUT score.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notre Dame travels to Bearden tonight. It should be a good game. ND is somewhat beat up right now, so we won't have our A team (more likely A- or B+). We only have one common opponent (Maryville), and each team had comparable results (solid wins). Bearden's JV handedly Notre Dame's JV earlier this year.

Irregardless of the outcome, it should be a good warm up for both teams heading into the post-season. Good Luck ND!

Guest cableguy

Notre Dame travels to Bearden tonight. It should be a good game. ND is somewhat beat up right now, so we won't have our A team (more likely A- or B+). We only have one common opponent (Maryville), and each team had comparable results (solid wins). Bearden's JV handedly Notre Dame's JV earlier this year.

Irregardless of the outcome, it should be a good warm up for both teams heading into the post-season. Good Luck ND!

Irregardless in not a word. it is merely REGARDLESS. sorry, teacher coming out in me.

Irregardless in not a word. it is merely REGARDLESS. sorry, teacher coming out in me.

Do you mean Irregardless IS not a word rather than IN not a word? Is "it is merely REGARDLESS" a complete sentence? I believe that it is a sentence fragment. How does a teacher come out in someone. Wouldn't it be correct to write that sentence "Sorry teacher coming out of me"?

Sorry just the sarcastic jerk coming out of me.

Do you mean Irregardless IS not a word rather than IN not a word? Is "it is merely REGARDLESS" a complete sentence? I believe that it is a sentence fragment. How does a teacher come out in someone. Wouldn't it be correct to write that sentence "Sorry teacher coming out of me"?

Just think....another controversy started by mjuhb. If you guys want to correct spelling, incorrect word use and/or invention and misuse of the subject head., we'll never squeeze in any soccer info. Why not start a topic, "Mistakes on CoachT girls soccer forum" and let those who need correctness read your comments there.

Guest cableguy

Touche... duly noted... and you are spot on. Don't cast stones, glass houses... gosh bust a guy's chops for sneaking on Coach T while at work and trying to post quick!

REGARDLESS, let's get back to soccer

gps is another common opponent. notre dame tied them 1-1 and bearden won 5-1.

Why isn't Riverdale ranked in the Europsort rankings? Since they've defeated two of the top teams I would have thought they would at least be in there somewhere! Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing!

Free advice: Don't worry about rankings; just get it done on the field. The only ranking that matters is the one at the end of the season.