Bruceton @ Lake Co.

btown08

If LC allowed 450 yards rushing to West Carroll then Chad Jordan may break the state record for yards in a game held by Jack Keisling of Livingston Academy way back in 1948..He had 477 yards in that game...Jordan already has the 3rd best game by a running back when he rolled over South Fulton last season for 427 yards.....

Bruceton will win but Lake County will score points,Bruceton is weak in the secondary.....

I wouldn't compare this Bruceton game to the U.C. Lake Co game and what U.C. and Bruceton did..Lake Co moved the ball all night against u.C.....Bruceton probably beat U.C. pretty bad because they may be pretty good against the run and U.C. had several starters out..But..McKenzie beat Bruceton beat 35-0 so evidentely a teaam can pass on them..Not worried about stopping their running game..just hope we can run a little with Bogan and pass a lot.. Just outscore them!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a game for what could be 2nd place in the district..If Lake Co were to win this game..even lose to McKenzie but win out and Bruceton loses to Lake Co and wins out ..both Lake Co and Bruceton would have 2 losses in the district and Lake Co would win in a 2 way tie but U.C. would have to stumble in at least one more game for this to happen...A win by Lake Co and a 3 way tie between U.C.,Bruceton and U.C. would be interesting as all three teams could end up 7-3..And Greenfield could bust all our bubbles and leave one of us home..So it's a big game.. A Bruceton win over Lake Co probably sews 2nd up for Bruceton and Lake Co-Greenfield winner taking the 4th spot..But a Greenfield win over a couple of these teams could have them in the number 2 spot...A lot of scenarios could still happen so all the games could be big..A lot of football still to be played!

Is that the same Westview that beat uc 49-7?

Union City was down 14 to 7 at halftime thank you very much.....and yes, we did get beat 49 - 7. Westview had 30 to 50 lbs on our linemen.

Just ask coach Coady at Westview, he will be the first to admit Union city played a very good first half but then wore down in the 2nd. I heard that with his own words on the radio after the game and then on the coaches corner on Saturday morning.

Union City was down 14 to 7 at halftime thank you very much.....and yes, we did get beat 49 - 7. Westview had 30 to 50 lbs on our linemen.

Just ask coach Coady at Westview, he will be the first to admit Union city played a very good first half but then wore down in the 2nd. I heard that with his own words on the radio after the game and then on the coaches corner on Saturday morning.

Thank-You Very Much /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

So, Westview has 30-50 lbs on your linemen like UC has way more players than LC does. However this is widely known so go cry on your own thread about Westview, this is a Bruceton-Lake County thread and thats what needs to be discussed.

Another classic single A matchup. I do think that Lake County will have to really get things going early to hang with the Tigers. If the Bruceton secondary is a little off (as Ive seen on here mentioned a few times) then I do believe Hinson will have a field day. As for the Bruceton running game, I believe that they will pile up major yardage in Tiptonville, but it doesnt matter what I believe, thats why the game is played. I just hope that the Falcon defense can step up and handle things come Friday! Cant wait till kickoff!!

Go Falcons and good luck Tigers!

Bruceton shut out UC offence in the 1st half. the only time they scored in the 1st half was a returned kickoff. It has been 4 weeks since the Mckienze game and thats how much better that bruceton has gotten better. You ask anybody that has watched the tigers would agree that this is a different team from who played in week 2 against Mckienze. hopefully this will be a good game for fans sake but I forsee a buttwhoopin.

Let's Go Tigers