Bruceton @ Lake Co.

btown08

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing against Lake County, but this will NOT even be a game. Jordan will run over the Green and Yellow like there was no one there. Then add the #45 FullBack ( by the way, he officially visited Tennessee during the Georgia game, I know someone who saw and talked to him on the field during the game ), he will look like one of those BIG tractors the farmers have down in Tiptonville plowing up the grass on the Lake County Field.

Now, with the way Bruceton played against Union city, they have a 3rd weapon, the QB. he can run and throw just a little . he had 80 plus yards against Union City.

If Lake County playes them anywhere close, I will eat some of the left over crow that I had at the Pizza Joint in Union City next to the Bruceton Team party.

Both Jordan ( #10 ) and ________________ #45 for Bruceton are being looked at by Tennessee, Ole Miss, Miss St. , MTSU, Army, Arkansas St. just to name a few. Big Boy ( Really Big ) #45, will play somewhere in College football.

Bruceton by at least 35 points and counting................ /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I have a few questions about this statement.

1. If Bruceton has these great stars that are Division 1 prospects, why do they get shutout by Mckenzie 30-0.

2. If these athletes are in fact DI talented why have they not committed. When you are high profile recruit you know were you are going to committ, are there any offers, or is this just fanatical hype. Patrick wasnt hype, he knew all along he had offers.

3. Chad Clifton, Will Offenhusle, Justin Herald, Patrick Willis, Daniel Brooks, Ramone Foster, Jabahari Greer, Trey Teague, Franklin Payne all of these kids have went to the SEC/Big Ten/NFL around from the West TN area. I have no doubt these kids are great players, but realistically are they really DI material. Im just asking?

I have a few questions about this statement.

1. If Bruceton has these great stars that are Division 1 prospects, why do they get shutout by Mckenzie 30-0.

2. If these athletes are in fact DI talented why have they not committed. When you are high profile recruit you know were you are going to committ, are there any offers, or is this just fanatical hype. Patrick wasnt hype, he knew all along he had offers.

3. Chad Clifton, Will Offenhusle, Justin Herald, Patrick Willis, Daniel Brooks, Ramone Foster, Jabahari Greer, Trey Teague, Franklin Payne all of these kids have went to the SEC/Big Ten/NFL around from the West TN area. I have no doubt these kids are great players, but realistically are they really DI material. Im just asking?

1.) PLAYED REALLY BAD. The game was 14-0 at half. The REBS scored on a screen when the Tiger defender just fell down. And the other was right after an interception. The REBS dominated the 2nd half. McKenzie has a good football team.

2.) They truly are Div. 1 guys. I heard the the Matlock kid was a recruit at the UT game this weekend. Jordan's video was the featured video a few weeks ago on Unapproved Website They are NOT hype. I heard they were guests at the OleMiss/Florida game.

3.) You are VERY misinformed. I heard the Willis kid was NOT heavily recruited because he played Single A football. I think these boys are in the same boat. Stay tuned!!!!

Yea, right. No one here will buy that.

Bogan is a load. We thought we had a big FB. I heard Bogan is HUGE

No..Seriously Tiger Bench..Talked to the Lake Co quarterback's Dad last night during the middle school game..That's what he told me..Said he was limping against West Carrol..He pretty good size but not as big as yall's..Bogan is probably in the 240 lb range..

1.) PLAYED REALLY BAD. The game was 14-0 at half. The REBS scored on a screen when the Tiger defender just fell down. And the other was right after an interception. The REBS dominated the 2nd half. McKenzie has a good football team.

2.) They truly are Div. 1 guys. I heard the the Matlock kid was a recruit at the UT game this weekend. Jordan's video was the featured video a few weeks ago on Unapproved Website They are NOT hype. I heard they were guests at the OleMiss/Florida game.

3.) You are VERY misinformed. I heard the Willis kid was NOT heavily recruited because he played Single A football. I think these boys are in the same boat. Stay tuned!!!!

I was at the Tenn-Georgia game..Had I'd known he was there I'd have tried to call Tanya Harding...Just kidding..I hear he's a load..We couldn't do a lot with Jordan last year..Seems like we'd have to catch him from behind..Hope both teams play good ball

I saw a pretty good game last week at MBA-Ensworth..About 5,000 people..artificial turf..$6.00 admission fee..Not a bad set-up for a high school..But terrible parking..Most have to park on side streets..MBA had a good running back that got hurt the 1st half..Number 3 for Ensworth..I believe his name was Tavares Jackson..Great ball player..A high school Reggie Bush..But to be aprivate school,neither school threw the ball very much..Probably 10 passes all night from both teams...Anyway back to the thread...Bruceton -Lake Co..I'll take this game most years from any game..There's been a lot of great battles over the years..Don't believe either of these teams are close to a lot of those teams..but Lake Co is so young..don't expect it too be..But again..Bruceton -Lake Co..Enough said!

Have You Ever Been To A Game When Everything Went Wrong.

Mckenzie vs Bruceton

We Couldn't Believe It Ourselves. Things Just Snowballed Out Of Control.

BUT It Seems Bruceton Has The Wheels Back On The Wagon Now. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Look Out 8A

I've seen Chad Jordan play the past two years, and honestly he doesn't amaze me. Yes if you looked at his numbers they are pretty spectacular, but look who he puts them up againest. South Fulton, West Carrol, Greenfield? Come on people. When they played McKenzie he was shut down. When it becomes big time he doesn't amaze me because instead of playing againest SF's 14, 15, and 16 yr old kids that make up there program he his playin a team where half the starting team is seniors and they know how to play. He only runs a 4.8 forty? Thats even slow for a linebacker. He might be getting looks from Memphis and all, but once they put hte stop watch on him they will send him home. If he can't get more than 100 yards on McKenzie then how do you expect him to do it in college. He is a pretty good linebacker I will give him that, but he is not D1 Linebacker material. Maybe Bethel or Lambouth somewhere like that you know. I do believe that Matlock has a better chance of making it in college because of his size and speed. 4.9 isn't to shabby for a 6'5 260lb. white kid. He must get alot stronger. He doesn't even bench 300 is what I've heard and htey have him at bench max 280 on Unapproved Website. I looked the other day and search for him and they apparently have taken him off of rivals. I think the only reason why people are giving htem even a chance is because of Patrick Willis. No one gave gim a chance and last year he was the best linebacker in college football. I'm not trying to bring them down it's just I don't see the hype about them.I've seen Chad Jordan play the past two years, and honestly he doesn't amaze me. Yes if you looked at his numbers they are pretty spectacular, but look who he puts them up againest. South Fulton, West Carrol, Greenfield? Come on people. When they played McKenzie he was shut down. When it becomes big time he doesn't amaze me because instead of playing againest SF's 14, 15, and 16 yr old kids that make up there program he his playin a team where half the starting team is seniors and they know how to play. He only runs a 4.8 forty? Thats even slow for a linebacker. He might be getting looks from Memphis and all, but once they put hte stop watch on him they will send him home. If he can't get more than 100 yards on McKenzie then how do you expect him to do it in college. He is a pretty good linebacker I will give him that, but he is not D1 Linebacker material. Maybe Bethel or Lambouth somewhere like that you know. I do believe that Matlock has a better chance of making it in college because of his size and speed. 4.9 isn't to shabby for a 6'5 260lb. white kid. He must get alot stronger. He doesn't even bench 300 is what I've heard and htey have him at bench max 280 on Unapproved Website. I looked the other day and search for him and they apparently have taken him off of rivals. I think the only reason why people are giving htem even a chance is because of Patrick Willis. No one gave gim a chance and last year he was the best linebacker in college football. I'm not trying to bring them down it's just I don't see the hype about them.

Chad Jordan is not the only reason why the Tigers are winning big, the rest of the Tigers has never been closer as a team and somehow always convert the 3rd and 8 plays into 20 or 30 yard plays. It amazes me every time they do it. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!! Make them sorry they picked us to play them in their homecoming!!!!!!

Is this really Lake's homecoming? That's the first I heard of it. I will definitely make the trip Friday. This oughtta be one more slobberknocker. GO BLUE!!!!