Farragut vs. Bradley

wareagle05

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if Martland will be playing for Farragut?

Even if he doesn't I still think Farragut 21+.

It would be nice to see Andre not run the ball for 30+yards then have it called back. I still remember his amazing run against Heritage where he ran back and forth across the field scoring a TD only to have it called back for something that happened 20 or more yards behind him.

farragut should dominate this game pretty easily, but they don't need to lose focus like they did against mcminn. Its still a region game and a must win for a shot at the region title. Back up quarterback for farragut has a very strong arm and a lot of confidence for just being a sophomore. His offensive line and the farragut running game should leave him without too much pressure.

i think farragut wins this one easily. the defense will step up and shut the bears down, they were victimized at times by blount's speed in the skill positions. they were very similar to the west skill players. i know bradley doesnt have as much speed as the govs so i think the admiral defense will be strong.

I must emphasize that Farragut not have a hangover like they did against mcminn.

This is a very difficult region and any team can beat any team on any night, so the Admirals must be ready.

If Farragut comes out flat they will be in for a fight, if Farragut comes ready to play I don't believe Bradley can hang with them for 4 quaters.

It will be interesting to see if Martland doesn't play, will they change the offense. The spread was put in to take advantage of Martland's mobility. I'm sure Andre will be fine regardless of formation, but Browning would be better served if they kept him in the pocket to take advantage of his arm. I say if Martland is not 100%, they rest him this week all together, cause there are two huge games coming up.

I must emphasize that Farragut not have a hangover like they did against mcminn.

This is a very difficult region and any team can beat any team on any night, so the Admirals must be ready.

If Farragut comes out flat they will be in for a fight, if Farragut comes ready to play I don't believe Bradley can hang with them for 4 quaters.

i agree. they need to come out with the intent to beat the bears like they should and not allow them to stay in the football game.

i kno ppl at farragut. the thing they need to do to fix the defense is take the 45 kid out. ive watched alot of football and went to farragut and ive nvr saw a god awful linebacker like this kid.

beaverpower? are u kidding me? exactly what kind of power do they have over at karns? grow up kid!! #45 would be the best player at karns

beaverpower 45 might not be the best athlete out there, he tries his best out there if he isnt getting the job done then let the coaching staff handle it im sure they would do whats best for the team right so why dont you stop trying to ridicule this kid /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />