Farragut vs. Bradley

wareagle05

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for #5 he is Farraguts best corner and seems to making very good improvement. Not to mention he is a three year starter

wooo. i wouldnt say #5 is a three-year starter. he only played at corner for 3 games my senior year and after the bearden game, he was out. but yea he has made improvement and deserves a lot more credit than what people on here are giving him. the question at the other CB spot is just a lack of experience. but lets not forget to mention that the scheme the admirals run on defense puts a lot of pressure on the secondary to make plays with the amount of blitzing that they bring. i think they have made the right personnel moves the last few weeks to be better, its just that they've played against some good offenses (bearden, mcminn, blount) with great talent

I hope this week Farragut utilizes some of their backups more, particularly in place of Andre Sterling. He's carried such a huge load for the Admirals this year, another week off would do wonders for him, especially with Ooltewah and Oak Ridge coming up. I really want to see #21 and #20 do their thing. I also love to see #23(?), last name Bradley I think. That kid runs with a pair. He might not go very far, but whoever is in front of him is going to get blasted, he runs with great body lean. I know usually at this point in the season JV games are sometimes hard to come by, so hopefully the young guys will get some valuable PT, even if it means sacrificing some in the final score department.

True, we do not need to overlook anyone, but Bradley hasn't beaten Farragut in forever, and judging by the scores Farragut would really have to lay an egg not to win this one. I'm saying I would rather play some subs and win 28-14 than play Andre the whole game and win 42-7. If we get up more than 14 points I would pull Andre. Hopefully that will be un the first quarter.

how about the band trying to disrepect the ads while trying to warm up after the first half with their big superhero displays...may i please hear the thoughts on this? /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I honestly thought that exact same thing. haha. Truly a classless act right there.

and yeah the 3rd string was in, but still. It's Bradley and they had what 2 yards to go?... I mean come on. take anyone from the stands and they coulda scored.