Westmoreland at Smith County Matchup October 19

singray

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy to see that you are either from DCA or Gordonsville who Westmoreland played early in the season. You can't just take what you saw then. You obviously haven't seen Westmoreland lately. My question to you is what game did you see?

I think it's time for SC to play a complete game. They haven't yet. Old postaldude and singy have talked a lot of crap until the last couple of weeks. It's time for SC to show what they are made of. This is a must win game for playoff seeding. I expect SC to come out ready to play.

hey guys i think the bye-week is perfect before this game is perfect get the players a better rest and so they will be ready for the game. I think WEstmoreland could come away with this one if they do not make any mistakes(intentional grounding) to mess up the game like the York game.

Going with the Eagles by 6.

Do you really think so? Just curious.

I am having a hard time understanding why you and a select few are not on here this week. After last year, when Westmoreland won the regular season game, Westmoreland had a record of posters on here. Where are they at along with Postal one? Thought they would be on here talking smack and ready to defend their Eagles. Somebody has to do something. For two weeks, like Glover, I have been bored out of mind on here. No one from Westmoreland saying a word. Kinda scary actually. lol. This has to be the lowest amount of pages that I have ever seen in a 10 day period for a SC thread. You eagle fans are about to make us start talking trash to each other. Come on, where is the "Westmoreland by a bunch!" posts.

well heres what i think will happen in this one.with what i saw in the past several games carthage dont have a offense or a defense.thay cant tackle our fb.there o line isnt very good at all. we should pass the ball all over them.and we should win this one easy. 26-0 westmorland easy

well heres what i think will happen in this one.with what i saw in the past several games carthage dont have a offense or a defense.thay cant tackle our fb.there o line isnt very good at all. we should pass the ball all over them.and we should win this one easy. 26-0 westmorland easy

Have you woke up yet or are you still high???!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It's easy to see that you are either from DCA or Gordonsville who Westmoreland played early in the season. You can't just take what you saw then. You obviously haven't seen Westmoreland lately. My question to you is what game did you see?

I SAW THE MACON COUNTY GAME. WHICH IS ONE OF THE FEW GAMES MACON SHOULD HAVE WON...

MACON COULD HAVE BEATEN TC AND WESTMORELAND IF THEY'D HAVE PLAYED LIKE THEY DID IN THE PEARL COHN GAME....ANYWAY......WOULDA' COULDA' SHOULDA'

IN THE GAME I SAW IT LOOKED LIKE WESTMORELAND HAS TWO PLAYERS AND THEY TOUCHED THE BALL ABOUT 90 % OF THE TIME...

MACON COUNTY COULDN'T STOP THAT BUT I THINK SMITH COUNTY WILL...

ANYWAY...GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.....

I GUESS THE DOPE THEY GROW ACROSS THE COUNTY LINE (IN SUMNER) IS REALLY STRONG!!!!!

HOPE YOU CAN GET A RIDE TO SMITH COUNTY....PLEASE DON'T OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY.....

Guest Termite

Excellent 1st post /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ............Which past several games did you see? By saying "our" and "we" I will assume you play. I will also assume that you come up with these assesments on your own and not through Coach Kelly and surely he isn't leting you break down the film.............what a minute......I hope he is. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well heres what i think will happen in this one.with what i saw in the past several games carthage dont have a offense or a defense.thay cant tackle our fb.there o line isnt very good at all. we should pass the ball all over them.and we should win this one easy. 26-0 wetmoronland easy

WOW! Pass homie! I want some! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />