Westmoreland at Smith County Matchup October 19

singray

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westmoreland is going to need a truckload full of breaks to win this game. However, Smith County seems to be the team that gives Westmoreland the most breaks from year to year. I would say wet conditions favors the Owls, and it looks like rain. I am driving all the way to the center of the earth to watch this game, so it better be a good one. I never hate myself more than when I drive to the dump in Smtih County and don't see a good game.

Westmoreland is going to need a truckload full of breaks to win this game. However, Smith County seems to be the team that gives Westmoreland the most breaks from year to year. I would say wet conditions favors the Owls, and it looks like rain. I am driving all the way to the center of the earth to watch this game, so it better be a good one. I never hate myself more than when I drive to the dump in Smtih County and don't see a good game.

The weather is going to be perfect. The field won't be wet. It's not like yours.

The weather is going to be perfect. The field won't be wet. It's not like yours.

Why do people think Westmoreland needs a lot of breaks to be in this game. I guess if SC wins they didn't get any breaks they are just better. Westmoreland and Smith County are both good teams that don't have a lot of experience off the 06 Season. So far SC has proved to be the best team according to their record. SC has been playing with Seniors, Westmoreland has been playing with Juniors and Sophmores. It takes inexperienced young players longer to develop than inexperienced Seniors. The last two games our young kids have risen to the occasion. Take away the turnovers Westmoreland wins the York game by 14. Turnovers that are caused by technique of handling the ball can be corrected and we have had two weeks to correct them. This will be a battle to the end. It wouldn't surprise me that the final margin will by a difference of 2 - 3 points. Neither team will dominate.

Guest Termite

Never heard of Smith Co. refered to as the "center of the earth" before....maybe the center of the Universe to some, but not the center of the earth...

If your driving to "the dump" in Smith County to see a game...you must be going to Gordonsville. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Come on over to SC High....we have a nice place to watch a game (not much parking though)

Its GAMEDAY! HUGE region game for both these teams. Should be a great atmosphere tonight. I will be in my usual spot with old #21. Good luck OWLS!

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Hey, SC3, I'll be in my usual spot with old 56,57,24,& 68. Give old 17 a yell! Good luck tonight.

Hey, SC3, I'll be in my usual spot with old 56,57,24,& 68. Give old 17 a yell! Good luck tonight.

I know exactly where you will be. I watched the G-ville game with #56 and #57. I'll swing by and give you guys a shout. I'll try to get old #42 to come out of his cave tonight /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> .

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />