Westmoreland at Smith County Matchup October 19

singray

you guys are whining about how many seniors you lost and in key positions? well Westmoreland lost 4 running backs , QB,3 lineman and a valuable reciever. You know what else is funny? we all been starting since sophmore year some of us played alot freshan year. You know, when we were going against all those private schools. So I really think Westmoreland Lost more players and more skill this year!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the concession stand. You were not. Postalwelcher...I saw no Jets hat. Should I be surprised?

SC played absolutely terrible and still won the game. All you have to do is win. It was another moral victory for the Big Birds. You forget we lost our whole team...pretty much...from last year (17 seniors) and still we will finish a close 2nd in the region. That is where we were picked to finish. Where were you predicted to finish?

Antwitt, me, my son, catalyst, and another one of my players, were standing on the hill side concession stand for a long period of time last night. You did not want to see me thats all. I know why though, like I said you know Westmoreland is just as good if not better than your hamburger stuffing lineman that look pretty but couldnt push a pee wee player off the ball because they aint quick enough. #3 would probably make one heck of an offensive tackle. He would probably be better there than at quarterback. Yeah, I cant believe you didnt see me. My son and his friend were wearing GREEN jersey's with their names on the back. Ask around, I'm sure some of your buddies seen us up there. I was wearing a torn up old jets hat. You are chicken crap just like I thought youd be. I hope we meet again in the playoffs like some have predicted. The offer still stands about the 20 even then if you man enough to walk over there.

Antwitt, me, my son, catalyst, and another one of my players, were standing on the hill side concession stand for a long period of time last night. You did not want to see me thats all. I know why though, like I said you know Westmoreland is just as good if not better than your hamburger stuffing lineman that look pretty but couldnt push a pee wee player off the ball because they aint quick enough. #3 would probably make one heck of an offensive tackle. He would probably be better there than at quarterback. Yeah, I cant believe you didnt see me. My son and his friend were wearing GREEN jersey's with their names on the back. Ask around, I'm sure some of your buddies seen us up there. I was wearing a torn up old jets hat. You are chicken crap just like I thought youd be. I hope we meet again in the playoffs like some have predicted. The offer still stands about the 20 even then if you man enough to walk over there.

Keep singling out players and talking smack.

Smith Count made the big plays tonight, Westmoreland did not. That was the difference in the game. I think the score was about right. Everytime these two teams play, it should be a one score margin. The Owls make up for talent with aggressiveness. Tonight, Westmoreland made up for talent by jumping offsides and handing the ball to an Owl.

Actually, Antwan, Postman and I stood at your concession stand for at least 15 minutes. (I wanted to shake the hand of the great Twan himself) He had on his trusty Jets hat, and we waited patiently. No Twan to be seen. Postman's son was even calling out for you..."Antwerp, oh Antwerp, where are you?" Nothing. Oh well, maybe next time.

I was across from the concession stand the whole halftime. That is...the concession stand on our side. There was noone there besides me and a friend. He looked too. No Catman...no postalwelcher. Where were you? If you had been there...you couldn't have missed me. I told you what kind of hat I had on.

I was across from the concession stand the whole halftime. That is...the concession stand on our side. There was noone there besides me and a friend. He looked too. No Catman...no postalwelcher. Where were you?

I will try to give you the exact point at which I was standing. If you are standing on the Smith Co. sideline facing the visitors bleachers, myself and the other 3 walked up the side walk to your left. We proceeded past the visitors concession stand up the hill and right to the closestend of the concession stand under your concrete 18th century style bleachers. I stood in the line furtherest to the left if you facing the concession stand under those 18th century style bleachers. I bought 2 hamburgers and a hot dog that I must say tasted pretty good. I purchased those items from a young black headed boy. I then looked at catalyst and said he's supposed to be some where around here. We waited and my son began to chant oh Antwirp, where are you Antwirp. He and the other boy with us were wearing hunter green jersey's with there names on back of them. After seeing the great Antwitt was not coming out to greet us, we began to walk back and forth in front of the concession stand in order to give you a chance to make a showing but never seen hide nor hair of you. I guess I looked to intimidating to face. Thats typical though.

I will try to give you the exact point at which I was standing. If you are standing on the Smith Co. sideline facing the visitors bleachers, myself and the other 3 walked up the side walk to your left. We proceeded past the visitors concession stand up the hill and right to the closestend of the concession stand under your concrete 18th century style bleachers. I stood in the line furtherest to the left if you facing the concession stand under those 18th century style bleachers. I bought 2 hamburgers and a hot dog that I must say tasted pretty good. I purchased those items from a young black headed boy. I then looked at catalyst and said he's supposed to be some where around here. We waited and my son began to chant oh Antwirp, where are you Antwirp. He and the other boy with us were wearing hunter green jersey's with there names on back of them. After seeing the great Antwitt was not coming out to greet us, we began to walk back and forth in front of the concession stand in order to give you a chance to make a showing but never seen hide nor hair of you. I guess I looked to intimidating to face. Thats typical though.

If you did that...and I doubt it...you had to walk right in front of me. I was standing more toward the scoreboard side than the other side back close to the fence talking to a friend. I was there the whole halftime. He looked for you...as did I. How would both of us miss you if you were so intimidating? You would have noticed me. We were the only ones not in line.

If you did that...and I doubt it...you had to walk right in front of me. I was standing more toward the scoreboard side than the other side back close to the fence talking to a friend. I was there the whole halftime. He looked for you...as did I. How would both of us miss you if you were so intimidating? You would have noticed me. We were the only ones not in line.

children!!children!!!why don't yall settle this at recess.....what grade are you two in?

I like to listen to you smack when it's about the teams but I and probably alot of other people really don't care if you meet....and hug and all that stuff... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .

you guys are whining about how many seniors you lost and in key positions? well Westmoreland lost 4 running backs , QB,3 lineman and a valuable reciever. You know what else is funny? we all been starting since sophmore year some of us played alot freshan year. You know, when we were going against all those private schools. So I really think Westmoreland Lost more players and more skill this year!

No, not whining, just making a point to your boy postaldude. He's making excuses about all the seniors you guys lost last year. He made these excuses without doing his homework and realizing how many playmakers SC graduated last year. We just wanted to clear this up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Antwan, Lower your line of sight by a foot and a half. He only types tall! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Surely not...

I did see ONE guy standing at the back of the walkway wearing a "Smith County" printed pullover, the kind with no hood, and a SC hat. But surely that was not Antwan.

I actually considered it, but this man had to be pushing 75. Dark complexion? Possibly glasses? Can't be, this guy was around before the keyboard was invented. This was the sort of guy who doesn't go to football games, but instead gets up at 4 A.M. on Saturday morning to go discuss the game at Hardees. He complains that the young whipper-snappers are too sissy and should go back to a time when facemasks were not necessary.

Surely not...

I did see ONE guy standing at the back of the walkway wearing a "Smith County" printed pullover, the kind with no hood, and a SC hat. But surely that was not Antwan.

I actually considered it, but this man had to be pushing 75. Dark complexion? Possibly glasses? Can't be, this guy was around before the keyboard was invented. This was the sort of guy who doesn't go to football games, but instead gets up at 4 A.M. on Saturday morning to go discuss the game at Hardees. He complains that the young whipper-snappers are too sissy and should go back to a time when facemasks were not necessary.

Yeah and the fact he was still at a ball game at that age proves just what he is thinking. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />