MBA-Brentwood Academy

YamRocks

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First item, I made no assumptions, just ask a question. None of your business answer from the three options would have been fine with me.

Second Item, You do not in fact pay for Ravenwood and your kids to go there. You pay taxes in the State of Tennessee. State divides up the amount to each school district and gives Williamson County their share. Williamson County adds to the kitty from other tax sources and builds schools within Williamson County. It could be any high school, middle school, and elementary for which you pay is spread out among all schools. You could be retired with no kids and be paying taxes for schools. You are paying for all children to go to schools as well as the universities & colleges in this state. If you want appreciation and sympathy from me for your kids to attend BA, I have none. It is your choice how you want to raise your children. It not up to me the question what you think is best. I've made choice as well as my friends which some of the parents send their kids to BA. So don't try this fuzzy logic justification why paying for BA & education taxables with me, it is what it is.

This is like saying "I think we deserved appreciation from you because my son attends Vanderbilt while your son attends UT."

I over reacted a little with my answer to your question. Sorry about that.

I agree the state pays a share and Williamson County pays a share. I pay taxes to both. So, I help fund Ravenwood where my kids are zoned. Bottom line it is free for kids to go to Ravenwood. Everyone pays something to go to Brentwood Academy - no one goes for free. I pay for Ravenwood and Brentwood Academy. I don't think there is anything fuzzy about those facts.

Bad analogy with UT. The students pay tuition to both UT and Vandy. Ravenwood is free and BA is not. I do not have to pay tuition to UT if my kids do not go there. My tax dollars fund Ravenwood the same either way. MY KINGDOM FOR VOUCHERS!!!

i dont think this one is going to be close. mba will be LUCKY to score on ba's sick defense. ba's offense isnt incredible but it obviously does the job to say the absolute least. lets not forget they put up twenty one points against a very good south carolina team. with an outstanding player in jordan, they will put up points while mba will struggle against the d at brentwood. i just dont think mba can put up points against ba. ba wins in this one by at least twenty one; too much d from ba and mickey jacobs (defensive coordinator mastermind)

what are you talking about?? BA's defense is weak, their D-Line is more overrated than Notre Dame last year, their secondary is too aggresive and cant tackle anyone, much less Ben Bartholomew, both MCallie and JP2 ran all over BA's D. Jordan doesnt show up in the first half, and is going to get stripped like none other

I am sick and tired of people saying how good BA's D-Line is, MCallie, whose line is not that great, ran it down the throats of BA, but couldnt finish a drive, and JP2 ran it right at Ba and BA couldnt handle it . After Smyrna's QB went out, they ran it down BA's throat, and it worked. The other teams have been trying to do crazy things because they are scared of the D-Line and that doesnt work, BA's DLine is not good, they play high, with no energy, they come off the ball late, and they they have such a high opinion of themselves that when they really get popped, they cant handle it. I am also tired of people saying that the South Carolina team was good, they were absolutely MISERABLE, they had about 3 players that knew what to do.

Wow are you people still talking about the BA and MBA game? It really isnt that big of game. Nobody in the state of TN cares about it. All people are talking about these days is Father Ryan. They should be ranked higher than BA. BA cheats. At Father Ryan the team has worked hard to get where they are. They have never recruited... ever. Father Ryan plays real football they have an A+ offense and defense and they have the best coach I've ever seen (BRUCELUSS). I am VERY unbiased. All im really trying to do is warn EHS MBA and BA that when they get ready to play Father Ryan that best sattle UP!

just shut up, you dont know what you are talking about, NOBODY has been talking about ryan football, it IS the biggest game in the state, and I guarentee that People from the other schools have worked just as hard, probably harder than the ryan team, but you know, the EHS and MBA Ryan games will finally shut you up.

PS

MBA-28

BA-17

I am sick and tired of people saying how good BA's D-Line is, MCallie, whose line is not that great, ran it down the throats of BA, but couldnt finish a drive, and JP2 ran it right at Ba and BA couldnt handle it . After Smyrna's QB went out, they ran it down BA's throat, and it worked. The other teams have been trying to do crazy things because they are scared of the D-Line and that doesnt work, BA's DLine is not good, they play high, with no energy, they come off the ball late, and they they have such a high opinion of themselves that when they really get popped, they cant handle it. I am also tired of people saying that the South Carolina team was good, they were absolutely MISERABLE, they had about 3 players that knew what to do.

Interesting opinion.....you may be right.....we will see.

thats the best thing ive heard all day, thank you for not making these guys look like gods cause they are not...

just shut up, you dont know what you are talking about, NOBODY has been talking about ryan football, it IS the biggest game in the state, and I guarentee that People from the other schools have worked just as hard, probably harder than the ryan team, but you know, the EHS and MBA Ryan games will finally shut you up.

PS

MBA-28

BA-17

u need 2 shut up silly goose. we work harder we dont pump as much money as ehs mba and ba do into our program. in fact all the money they put into their programs, they should be on the tippy top of the national hs list. im sorry but father ryan is the best considering the little resources we have

It has GOT to feel better to get that off your chest.

mcallie scored six points on ba

and the pope john paul game is very misleading seeing as it was homecoming and their first string played hardly into the third quarter

Not sure....but they (BA) may have taken it easy in practice (no disrespect to Coach Jeff Brothers...JPII...BA Alum).......May not have practiced in pads but a day....overlooked JPII for MBA......thinking about their date after the game.......