Knox West @ Maryville

Knoxvegas98

West is not as another person said "Pitiful" there is a good chance that west could win out for the rest of the season..and win or loose they will still be in the playoffs come season's end....

first of all shiver and burnette are not playing that hurts maryville some but not alot and west is actually descent this year i believe it will come down to a field goal with maryville winning

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Burnett will suit but might not take a snap unless he is needed. I think his non throwing sholder is tunder still form a hit he took in the Central game. Shiver is still not 100% and Maryville will need both of these kids healthy as possible for a deep post season run.

West will try hard to establish the run. If they can do that and not turn the ball over they might be able to stay in the game late. Maryville is banged up some but they are still deep and will stop the Ryan passing game.

REO speedwagon is a old great band, but I would still go watch the rebels play before attending a concert.

West is not as another person said "Pitiful" there is a good chance that west could win out for the rest of the season..and win or loose they will still be in the playoffs come season's end....

they could win out starting after this week thats for sure. and compared to Maryville they are pitiful my friend..sorry to inform you. they may make the playoffs, but as we all know the road to the blue cross bowl runs through Maryville. i say we make it 52 in a row this week in a blowout. Go Rebels

Sincerely,

RebelRaider