WHATS THURSDAY GOING TO BE LIKE FOR THE REBS

OLDWALLANDHIGH

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the REO Speedwagon Concert going to be?

West is very weak on defense. Halls manhandled them. With or without Burnette at Q.B. Maryville wins easily. Matter in fact Burnette isn't playing very well right now based on what I saw during the Central game. Something is missing I just can't put my finger on it. It was like on some plays the team wasn't on the same page. Not the very precise execution we have come to expect from the Rebels. GQ is the best Q.B. coach around I guarantee he has a well prepared back up just waiting for a chance to show he can run the offense.

West may score 35 but Maryville will score 63.

Had to think Burnette couldn't keep up his torrid pace all season long in every game. I hope he recovers quickly he is a excellent QB.

Red and Black don't think for one moment the Bobcats were going to let the Maryville Rebs have all the fun last week. Bobcats defense has come a long way from the start of the season. I think they are back on track.

I do agree West is a different product than last year. There weaknesses will be exploited by the better teams. I can't see the upset here this week. The big game for them will come down to the Central game for playoff positioning.

Where is the REO Speedwagon Concert going to be?

West is very weak on defense. Halls manhandled them. With or without Burnette at Q.B. Maryville wins easily. Matter in fact Burnette isn't playing very well right now based on what I saw during the Central game. Something is missing I just can't put my finger on it. It was like on some plays the team wasn't on the same page. Not the very precise execution we have come to expect from the Rebels. GQ is the best Q.B. coach around I guarantee he has a well prepared back up just waiting for a chance to show he can run the offense.

West may score 35 but Maryville will score 63.

63 I don't think GQ would hang 63 on anyone he has way too much class however your assessment of the MHSvCHS

last week was spot on. Central had way too many turnovers to win that one. but you said they would before the game. you are also right about Burnette something just a little off with his execution.

I think West will give Maryville a good game and play hard. If Burnett plays or doesn`t play Maryville will be ready and they will have Chamberlain ready to play . The team had a good week of practice with him under center so there should not be no let down on offense if Brent doesn`t play /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />