7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

Blackman's record with Carter, and without him , clearly shows his value to his team. I have really seen him evolve over the last few yrs as a leader.

Do I have a vote? No....do I have an opinion? Of course. Personally it sounds like Hammonds is the big dog at Siegel to me on the court. With him not injured like last yr, Siegel has turned the corner once again. Is that MVP material>

Hammond is a stud and cutter sees the court as good as anyone but carter is awesome also,delaney for wc can play any and i do mean any posistion on the court so whoever gets it i guarantee would trade it in 4 a state tournament birth.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman's record with Carter, and without him , clearly shows his value to his team. I have really seen him evolve over the last few yrs as a leader.

Do I have a vote? No....do I have an opinion? Of course. Personally it sounds like Hammonds is the big dog at Siegel to me on the court. With him not injured like last yr, Siegel has turned the corner once again. Is that MVP material>

Lets not forget that Cutter is a big time d-1 athlete.

A player of his caliber should win nothing less than the MVP.

You guys know that every since his freshman yr they have been saying hes the next coming of Jordan.

Kerry Hammonds is the best all-around player on the team.

Hes a complete player.

You guys think that if cutter is getting 20+ hes no doubt the MVP.

Its not all about scoring.

MVP should be who is most valuable to their team.

Obviously Carter is most valuable to his team.

Look at Blackman without him /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lets not forget that Cutter is a big time d-1 athlete.

A player of his caliber should win nothing less than the MVP.

You guys know that every since his freshman yr they have been saying hes the next coming of Jordan.

Kerry Hammonds is the best all-around player on the team.

Hes a complete player.

You guys think that if cutter is getting 20+ hes no doubt the MVP.

Its not all about scoring.

MVP should be who is most valuable to their team.

Obviously Carter is most valuable to his team.

Look at Blackman without him /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You make a good case, TJ.

This site and siegel fans are the reason alot of people dont care much 4 cutter,quit politican 4 him to win mvp who cares seriously?They have the same district record stupid!!!!

Cutter, to me, is the best player in 7aaa this year. He makes all the other Siegel players better with his unselfish play. Siegel is playing with tremendous chemistry right now and its all because of Cutter's willingness to involve the team, instead of being a one man show. If you look at Siegel's team they have other players with talent (Hammonds) etc. , but those players don't set the table like Cutter does for his teammates.

Such a valid point!

Blackman-Record: 7-5 (4-2)

Siegel-12-5 (4-2)

I mean Alex Carter should be MVP

Look how Blackman played without Alex and then with him.

What does make sense to you?

Have you found the ring yet?

Don't mention the flogging Blackman received from Siegel when they played head to head.

same number of losses yet haven't played nearly as many games.

People keep trying to say the MVP goes to most valuable player to his team...it hasn't been that way in a long time. It goes to the best player in the district. Like it or not, thats the way it is, so arguments of Carter being so valuable because his team isn't good without him doesn't make much sense.

Don't mention the flogging Blackman received from Siegel when they played head to head.

same number of losses yet haven't played nearly as many games.

People keep trying to say the MVP goes to most valuable player to his team...it hasn't been that way in a long time. It goes to the best player in the district. Like it or not, thats the way it is, so arguments of Carter being so valuable because his team isn't good without him doesn't make much sense.

Most

Valued

Player to his/her team.

Carter is as good as cutter by the way if not better