7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my WARRIORS took a tough loss tonight i did like a few things i lliked how craig showed some agrressiveness in the game and i like the quickness of our freshman point guard i would like to see him shoot more from outside we played hard tonight it just wasnt enough...i am not sure what is going on with this team but i was looking forward to the end of the year with team and watch their progression and i think they have actually regressed for whatever reason..hopefully we can get the team back together and having fun playing ball maybe this team should go bowling together or do some team building stuff to try and come together as a team it is not too late to salvage the season

I guess White County and Oakland are tied for 1st now in the Disrtict. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Joe Pat...lol

Actually, if you want to get technical, Oakland still holds the lead at this point due to the fact that we have the tiebreaker over White Co. at this point.

As for the game tonight, I am not going to make excuses by saying Oakland didnt play well, because Lebanon didnt play well either, it was just a ugly game all the way around. However, it just seemed like Oakland just wasnt there mentally, maybe the fact that it was homecoming or maybe it was just one of those nights, but we need to go back to work and the guys need to get their heads on straight for a run at the district title. We had many chances late in the 3rd and early in the 4th to extend our lead out to make it hard for Lebanon to come back and couldnt. Credit Lebanon for sticking with it after a horrible first quarter, they just kept chipping away.

I was sort of shocked when I saw the paper this morning. I was expecting a win, but it isn't the first time that Lebanon has pulled a game out on us. DANG them!! I wasn't able to go to the game last night, so my attendance record is still intact. No jinxing them. ( I haven't been at the game for either of the two losses OHS has had this yr.) WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Sometimes a loss is a good thing. It makes you have to re-evaluate things a bit and come back out swinging the next game. I know King will make his displeasure known and you will see a big difference on Tuesday.